***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Claimed Agholor for $12 today. Feel like I could have gotten him for a lil less but **** it.

Was able to get Hyde, Slye, James Washington and GB Defense on waivers.
Traded Jarvis and Shady for Allen Robinson and Lindsay on Sunday night too.
WR situation is kind of hectic/got a logjam. Have Michael Thomas, Tyrell, Hollywood, McLaurin, AJ Green stashed, Robinson and Washington.

Superflex standard league.

Derrick Henry at Jax on TNF
Or
Mason Rudolph at SF

If this wasn’t a TBF game I think I lean more Henry. What’s the play?

Gurley Thielen Boyd for Rodgers Adams Michel

Which side you want? Face value doesnt look appealing but i think it rounds out his team also improves mine

His roster:
Wentz Rodgers
Conner Michel AP Samuels
Adams Gordon Shepard
Ertz Goedert
Ravens Jags
Gostkowski

My Roster:
Goff
Gurley Carson Mack White M.Brown
Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Metcalf
Waller
Bears
Slye

Last edited:
Derrick Henry or Josh Jacobs rest of the season?

I got henry but the guy who owns Jacobs is looking to move him. I like Henry but he's game script based and I feel like Jacobs is always going to be the workhorse barring any further injuries.

Derrick Henry or Josh Jacbs rest of the season?

I got henry but the guy who owns Jacobs is looking to move him. I like Henry but he's game script based and I feel like Jacobs is always going to be the workhorse barring any further injuries.

Gruden has been adamant before and during the season Jacobs is a lock for a workhorse load every game. I took him over Henry/Carson/Montgomery for that reason.

Claimed Agholor for $12 today. Feel like I could have gotten him for a lil less but **** it.

I got him for 3. I traded mahomes this week and had my eyes set on Josh Allen as my replacement. Some dude bid $20 for him just to block me :lol:

Bell>>Gurley

Ekeler vs Evans is tough. I usually prefer RBs, especially if you can have a RB1 in your flex position. But Evans hasn't been playing well so far (I expect this to change)

Yahoo/Roto seems to think Mostert is worth the FLEX this week against the Steelers.

was thinking of starting him over mixon... still undecided on mostert or damien williams to start over mixon... my other running back i got is james connor... hopefully he has a good game

I got him for $4 or $5 in one league and even I feel I paid too much :lol: don't know when I'll ever start him. Guess I just had the itch to make a move because I didn't after Week 1.

I got him for $5 in one league and even I feel I paid too much :lol: don't know when I'll ever start him. Guess I just had the itch to make a move because I didn't after Week 1.

I’ve got some injuries so my only decent options on my bench for my flex til Tyreek and AJ get back were Miles Sanders, John Ross and Deebo. I think I trust Agholor getting a ton of targets more than those options for two weeks.

I balled out on Metcalf and scary terry and I’m very happy. Hockenson is my only concern but he’ll be fine the target share, routes run and snaps are there.

I balled out on Metcalf and scary terry and I’m very happy. Hockenson is my only concern but he’ll be fine the target share, routes run and snaps are there.

Drafted Metcalf R12. I had dat vision >D

giphy.gif

I wouldnt. Interested to hear your take on it tho

Bell>>Gurley

Ekeler vs Evans is tough. I usually prefer RBs, especially if you can have a RB1 in your flex position. But Evans hasn't been playing well so far (I expect this to change)

I wouldn’t. I have Gurley and Ekeler as my two RB’s in one league and I’d need more than that for them.

Looking at it I think y’all are correct. I was gonna bank that Evans get his **** together but maybe his time as the 1 with TB is passing the torch. My other receivers are JuJu and Cooks.
My other RBs are Mack and Jacobs.
I was keeping an eye for the usable shelf life for Ekeler but he showed enough that when Melvin gets back he can def hold his own

Back
Top Bottom