***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Damn Russell Wilson probably lost me the championship. DJ Moore getting hurt also. I was the number 1 seed too and only lost 2 games smh.

Attachments

• 3F7E7B0D-02CE-4BD9-9DE8-4523260E35AE.png
    3F7E7B0D-02CE-4BD9-9DE8-4523260E35AE.png
    533.6 KB · Views: 75
Secured the trophy in one league. Trying to get another trophy in my other league, but im down by 20.4 pts with Davante Adams left to go. How do yall like my chances?

Stings that I wouldve won the championship in both leagues today if I won the semis last week :ohwell:. Story of my season in a nutshell.

4632EC57-4008-4630-AD16-81DE0BE82919.png

What are my chances?

you need the Packers to come out strong and take a solid lead. Because the Vikings run so much even if they’re only up 7-10. So if the Vikings can fall behind early you have a good shot at Diggs getting more targets and yards

one thing that could work in your favor is no Dalvin Cook and potentially even no Mattison. They can’t run as consistently with just 1 decent RB in Boone

All my waiver adds for this underperformed. Winston, Miller, DEN. Still got Boone tomorrow. It was my original draft picks that won me the title: Kelce, Boyd, Freeman and Adams tomorrow night. Congrats to all this won and ate!

Bruhs just look at this team I’m about to lose with smh. Came into the season armed with an extra first, second and third round pick, then added Hopkins and Gordon at the deadline. **** Russ and Nuk and a special **** you to Andy Dalton for scoring two tds and two conversions at the end of the 4th :sick:
6B3AE5FE-06F7-4F10-8ED6-05FAE0076A6C.jpeg

Currently tied with my opponent heading into tonight's game. I have Davonte Adams and my opponent have Adam Thielen.

I hope Adams have a big night lol

Unless Aaron Jones is held to 10 points tonight, I'm looking at a 4th place league finish. Disgusting.

Just finished the second round of our playoffs with a W which puts me in our Superbowl. Finished off the regular season with an 8-6 record while my opponent finished 11-3. Don't think I will be able to pull this one off like last year.

Last edited:
Just finished the second round of our playoffs with a W which puts me in our Superbowl. Finished off the regular season with an 8-6 record while my opponent finished 11-3. Don't think I will be able to pull this one off like last year.

Yo is that MS Valley helmet in your avy?

Looks like I’m taking second place. Should’ve just kept Boyd in my flex yesterday and never let it come down to MNF.

Congrats to everyone who got the chip. Till next year y’all :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom