OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always thought Cristobal would reach greatness at UM. At least recruiting wise because he took FIU bowling twice with just one TY Hilton. Throw in UM's resources??? Game over for the ACC coastal.

i think you guys are overreacting to him beating a bad UW offense and banged up defense.

Petersen is really just Mormon Harbaugh though.

Think I heard that Michigan is the only team that hasn’t won as an underdog since 15 or crazy stat like that. Harbaugh should’ve left in 17. The embarrassment continues.....,

UM vs Pedo state =
giphy (5).gif

That’s the same joke

The thing is I'm not joking. Fans have been popping off about how great Harbs was and how Michigan is byke pretty much every year. Each year Harbs gets exposed but we hear the same excuses about him finally getting his QB, him recruiting speed in the south, this is the year they finally beat OSU, etc.

Reactions: MVP
And that compels you to make same joke why?

Buckeye fan? I don’t even know.

The thing is I'm not joking. Fans have been popping off about how great Harbs was and how Michigan is byke pretty much every year. Each year Harbs gets exposed but we hear the same excuses about him finally getting his QB, him recruiting speed in the south, this is the year they finally beat OSU, etc.
You can slander harbs all you want but leave Michigan out Cha mouth b. Or get faded

Back
Top Bottom