OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m tempted to tweet ask sports writers who their 2 favorite players on this Utah team are :lol:

You could probably play this same exercise with UW too. The Pac 12 ain't exactly oozing with legitimate star power this season.

Lol I can't wait for actual football to start. Summer time is all about saying outlandish **** to get clicks.

And lulz @ this Clemson team being better than Miami in 2001. They have big questions to be answered on defense.

And lulz @ this Clemson team being better than Miami in 2001. They have big questions to be answered on defense.
They have a lot of questions on defense but unfortunately they won't be tested at all in the regular season. They have may be two losable games until they reach the CFP.

They have a lot of questions on defense but unfortunately they won't be tested at all in the regular season. They have may be two losable games until they reach the CFP.
And they play both those games in the first month of the season. :lol:

He did the same thing with USC and UW.

9B1FEF2C-8729-4959-AC39-3B44D6746C67.jpeg
66209F8E-AFFC-4CC5-A3E6-64B4FDB3791F.jpeg
This would be spicy! I'm here for it if it happens

And that has nothing to do with them being better than 01 Miami. :lol:

Demond Demas can't play this year because he tried to transfer?

Damn Texas is strict!! Too strict. Can he go back to his school?

Bosco would take him. Come on down.

Demond Demas can't play this year because he tried to transfer?

Damn Texas is strict!! Too strict. Can he go back to his school?

Bosco would take him. Come on down.
Cowards. It's not like Tomball is some powerhouse that just recruits/produces star players.

Doubt he'll go back to his old school, due to reasons he left in the first place.

I don't know anybody on USC besides JT "4 Heismans" Daniels

He ain't going back to North Forest... He left to go to Tomball and lived with a family for the spring of last year to get the hell outta there.

That coaching staff at NF that protested the move is a bunch of petty pricks who are throwing speed bumps in the path of a kid's future just because they lost their golden goose.

Makes no sense the UIL will restrict a move when the family moves out of a district and into a new one. Shouldn't matter why they're moving if they're willing to move into the new district.

Miami was 129 out of 129 in completion % of passes beyond the LoS last year. :lol: Richt ain't even try dog.

And that has nothing to do with them being better than 01 Miami. :lol:

My point is that they're going to continue to draw comparisons to that Miami team because they're going to have a lot of 40-point wins due in large part to their weak schedule.

My point is that they're going to continue to draw comparisons to that Miami team because they're going to have a lot of 40-point wins due in large part to their weak schedule.
Yea, but the two loseable games have much more to do with the schedule than them being an all-time great team.

He ain't going back to North Forest... He left to go to Tomball and lived with a family for the spring of last year to get the hell outta there.

That coaching staff at NF that protested the move is a bunch of petty pricks who are throwing speed bumps in the path of a kid's future just because they lost their golden goose.

Makes no sense the UIL will restrict a move when the family moves out of a district and into a new one. Shouldn't matter why they're moving if they're willing to move into the new district.

Its Tomball’s district that’s blocking him from transferring

Back
Top Bottom