OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Notre Dame stays getting embarrassed on the big stage

MVPs top 5 is spot on. If LSU isn’t #1 tomorrow then it’s a sham

Glad we don't have to hear about Notre Dame anymore.

Playoffs in earnest start next week with UF-UGA
then LSU-Bama and PSU-Minny following. I think LSU could still get in if they lose a close one to Bama.

If LSU can't beat Bama this year, when is it going to happen, you got Tua the ankle issue, Bama with just an okay defense, and LSU has their best offense ever

Playoffs in earnest start next week with UF-UGA
then LSU-Bama and PSU-Minny following.

It's crazy this is even a thing. I know Minnesota hasn't played anyone, but they have gotten increasingly better with each game. 3 deep at RB and WR, huge Oline and pedigree on defense. They've been fun to watch. PSU, Iowa, Wiscy on deck though...regardless, Fleck has done a great job despite some early skepticism by folks.

It's crazy this is even a thing. I know Minnesota hasn't played anyone, but they have gotten increasingly better with each game. 3 deep at RB and WR, huge Oline and pedigree on defense. They've been fun to watch. PSU, Iowa, Wiscy on deck though...regardless, Fleck has done a great job despite some early skepticism by folks.

They haven’t played anyone you’re right BUT they’ve won all their games and in pretty convincing fashion. I’m happy to see them winning like this. They’ve got a nice lead in the B1G west

And lolz @ UGA and UF having any CFP relevancy. Auburn going to beat UGA too. And whoever the SEC West winner is will win the conference.

Leach is such an idiot. 2 mins left in the first half, 3rd and 25 from your own 3 yard line. He calls a 20 yard dig route that results in a pick 6 ?

Such a ****ty position to put your QB in. It’s the players’ fault though right Mike?

?

They’re not good. Through their first 6 games they faced maybe 1 starting QB (they had an uncanny and lucky streak of facing teams whose starters were hurt right before facing them). They’ve beaten 1 (none?) teams with winning records. Nebraska and Illinois are currently both 4-4 and are the best teams they’ve played. Neither had their starting QB in that game (Peters was hurt early in the Illinois game.)

Their unbeaten record is fools gold. They’re not good.

Last edited:
They haven’t played anyone you’re right BUT they’ve won all their games and in pretty convincing fashion. I’m happy to see them winning like this. They’ve got a nice lead in the B1G west

Recent games have been convincing...early on it felt like they were battling to be a 7-win team..
But they just keep improving. Mark of a great coach.

They’re not good. Through their first 6 games they faced maybe 1 starting QB (they had an uncanny and lucky streak of facing teams whose starters were hurt right before facing them). They’ve beaten 1 (none?) teams with winning records. Nebraska and Illinois are currently both 4-4 and are the best teams they’ve played. Neither had their starting QB in that game (Peters was hurt early in the Illinois game.)

Their unbeaten record is fools gold. They’re not good.

They're definitely good. There's no question. They haven't played great teams, but I've said as much, so I don't even know why youre so upset about this. :lol:

8-0 and the progression of Fleck's seasons along with how they're progressing along with each game in this season is nothing to scoff at...I hardly doubt you've watched them like that, but go ahead...

So Texas fired Charlie Strong nearly 3 years ago and nearly 3 years later they are exactly in same condition as he left it.

I wonder if Herman will meet the same fate?

Recent games have been convincing...early on it felt like they were battling to be a 7-win team..
But they just keep improving. Mark of a great coach.

They're definitely good. There's no question. They haven't played great teams, but I've said as much, so I don't even know why youre so upset about this. :lol:

8-0 and the progression of Fleck's seasons along with how they're progressing along with each game in this season is nothing to scoff at...I hardly doubt you've watched them like that, but go ahead...
I haven’t. I’ve had a handful of games on in the background of other ones I was watching, but I mostly ignore them because they play bad or hurt teams and the matchups aren’t compelling to me. Saw a little of today because アミーゴ アミーゴ wouldnt stop annoying me about them being undefeated so maybe I’m just projecting on you.

Doesn’t change the fact that they still haven’t played a team that currently has a winning record though. Not hard to look like you’re improving when you’re facing trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom