Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he was drunk, that's what kept him alive honestly.

Body turns to jello, No tension in his body.

Glad he still with us. I know he just hosted Liv on sunday. He def been living his best life.

He lucky he getting a second chance at this.

Bivol did not look winded after his bout. Dudes a machine.

Dudes too timid.. jabs his way to victory. Beterbiev destroys him.
Usyk beats Joshua, Fury and Ruiz. Wilder idk cuz of that power.

You're crazy. I like usyk, but this is the heavyweight division. You might not get all 12 rounds to box your opponent.

Dudes agile as hell but lacking power, hell he couldnt even take out chazz tonight.

Dunno if you guys caught the first card on dazn tonight, but patrick day suffered a brutal ko and is now in a medically induced coma. I knew something was wrong when they brought a gurney out a few minutes after the fight was waved off.

Praying for dude to pull through.

You're crazy. I like usyk, but this is the heavyweight division. You might not get all 12 rounds to box your opponent.

Dudes agile as hell but lacking power, hell he couldnt even take out chazz tonight.

he took out Chaz with a TKO. Soon as Usyk gets more comfortable in the division it’ll be nothing for him. What happened to Fury and Joshua doesn’t happen to a Usyk. That’s the difference between him and them.

he took out Chaz with a TKO. Soon as Usyk gets more comfortable in the division it’ll be nothing for him. What happened to Fury and Joshua doesn’t happen to a Usyk. That’s the difference between him and them.

Right. It wasnt because usyk beat him into submission, it was because snorlax took the fight on 5 days notice.

Right. It wasnt because usyk beat him into submission, it was because snorlax took the fight on 5 days notice.

Doesnt matter facts are facts he TKOed him and took him out and yet your here telling him he didnt take him out. what dont you get? Some of yall just talk to talk :lol:

Im high on Usyk. I think he competes with everyone except Wilder eventually too.

Chazz took himself out more than usyk did. Mans was working his day job 5 days prior, really nothing to brag about son. None of this is usyks fault either, but he shouldve did more damage against a dude of chazzs caliber. Thats like bragging that you tko'd Victor Ortiz :lol:

Usyk beats Ruiz, but I still think the other guys are too big. He’d have a chance against Wilder because the size disparity isn’t as big and he’s much more skilled, but he’d have to be perfect for the whole fight while Wilder needs to be perfect for like one second.

Dunno if you guys caught the first card on dazn tonight, but patrick day suffered a brutal ko and is now in a medically induced coma. I knew something was wrong when they brought a gurney out a few minutes after the fight was waved off.

Praying for dude to pull through.

Always seemed like a genuinely good dude. Hoping he pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom