Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jermall been the mandatory for over 2 years now and can’t get Canelo or GGG to fight him...

Who u want him to fight?

Him and Derev are both with Al, that fight should be next after Hogan.

He can make a statement with that fight If he looks more impressive against Derev than GGG and Jacobs did.

I think Taylor's strategy should be to outwork Prograis. The verdict is still out on how well he can take a punch and we all know Progais can crack.

I think Taylor's strategy should be to outwork Prograis. The verdict is still out on how well he can take a punch and we all know Progais can crack.

He's not losing a decision over there.

He can afford to fight off his back foot and eke out a decision if he wants to. Prograis needs a KO or multiple knockdowns to win IMO.

Chisora drops Price in the 4th with a short hook inside, Price got up but his corner stopped it, how anti climactic

Shakur Stevenson - $350,000
Joet Gonzalez - $200,000

The purses for tonight's WBO featherweight title fight.

Good payday for Shakur given he's three years and 13 fights into his pro career

With the way Prograis was getting muscled around in there, I don’t think he’s going to have much success at 147.

Should probably stay 140.

Last edited:
Per the Nevada State Athletic Commission, official contract purses for Saturday’s night’s Golden Boy/Main Events card at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas: Canelo Alvarez $35 million, Sergey Kovalev $3 million (but he is guaranteed several million more), Ryan Garcia $250k, Romero Duno $50k, Bakhram Murtazaliev $55k, Jorge Fortea $20k, Seniesa Estrada $50k, Marlen Esparza $50k, Blair Cobbs $20k, Carlos Ortiz $5k, Meiirim Nursultanov $12,500, Cristian Olivas $12k.

Back
Top Bottom