Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kovalev is such a lame. Canelo is right he is a bad loser and Ward was right whenever he loses he’s always looking for an excuse or way out.

You got knocked out fam and was handsomely rewarded and Canelo gave you respect. Now your using the weight excuse :lol:

I have a feeling that it won't be an easy night for Luis Nery.

You got that right, he missed weight and Rodriguez refused the fight even for more money.

Lost respect for nery after he got popped for peds after that fight in japan. This also isnt his first time missing weight.

Dudes scum

I think Wilder walks through Ortiz tonight. Luis had his chance and let it go by not jumping on Wilder during the first fight when he had him hurt.

KO 3

Anyone watching these undercard fights on the Ortiz-Wilder card? Excellent split decision draw in the Figueroa fight. Tremendous fight, and I love when an actual draw is actually scored a draw :nthat:

Kovalev is such a lame. Canelo is right he is a bad loser and Ward was right whenever he loses he’s always looking for an excuse or way out.

You got knocked out fam and was handsomely rewarded and Canelo gave you respect. Now your using the weight excuse :lol:
Cryvalev up to his antics again.

This was always an easy out for Kovalev tho. Part of the reason Canelo ain't getting the love and recognition that he would've gotten if this fight was in may.

1B8B5B98-1A5B-489C-9A46-98A313D28CF6.png

Back
Top Bottom