Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Usyk-Povetkin would do numbers in Russia.

Usyk should stick with the littler guys like Povetkin, Parker, and Bryant Jennings for a year or two before challenging the SHW sized guys like Ortiz.

A4A0854E-2CA6-4685-996D-22307BC66E0B.jpeg

His pops Bill Haney an Oakland OG. Don't see whats gonna make Devin stand apart to be a star tho, Ryan Garcia is gonna draw the teeny bopper being a justin bieber of boxing lane.

Good watch. Devin's pops seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

You see how Maidana don't want that AB rematch static, he knows AB would put the beats on him in a rematch

His pops Bill Haney an Oakland OG. Don't see whats gonna make Devin stand apart to be a star tho, Ryan Garcia is gonna draw the teeny bopper being a justin bieber of boxing lane.

Until he gets put to sleep.

He does have some talent, and GB getting the Reynosos to train him was a good idea, but GB needs to protect him as long as possible.

Teofimo is boxing's next star.

Last edited:
I thought Teofimo Lopez vs Devin Haney is the real future matchup

If Teofimo walks through guys like Beltran and Pedraza in 19, we could see Teofimo-Loma in 2020.

With the way Al moves guys I wouldn't be surprised if Haney isn't in a real fight until like 2025 :lol:. We're probably looking at like 2030 for that dream match up.

I feel like part of this is Al calling DAZN's bluff. DAZN needs GGG, and Jacobs to even come close to breaking even on that 365M. I know it's funded by Russian oligarch money, and that is money is long, but no one likes to throw money down the drain like that.

Mungia could be a big fight down the road but he's not even close to being ready for something like that.

Dont know if the was posted in the previous thread but Tyson Fury's little brother is boxing now, son looks juiced to the gills.

Also I thought the cat he was fighting was familiar... knew son was familiar

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.46.48 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of fans picking Plant to beat Uzcategui. I like Plant's backstory and hope he wins, but I do not think he's ready.

A lot of fans picking Plant to beat Uzcategui. I like Plant's backstory and hope he wins, but I do not think he's ready.

I noticed that too and I dont understand why lol. Im picking Uzi by stoppage late stoppage. Plant has zero pop in his punches and I cant see him being able to keep uzi off of him for 12 rounds

Back
Top Bottom