Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I noticed that too and I dont understand why lol. Im picking Uzi by stoppage late stoppage. Plant has zero pop in his punches and I cant see him being able to keep uzi off of him for 12 rounds

Plant is more popular because he tells the story of his daughter and trains in Vegas at the Mayweather gym. I want to see if Plant can get away with the flashy moves and showboating against someone with a pulse. This could turn out to be the poor man's 168 version of Maidana vs Broner.

Yeah, another haymon hypejob. I've watched the dude fight total bums so far in his career and hes ok . Not as good as they're advertising him to be imo. This is a huge step up in competition and uzi is a dude that can give beatdowns that can take years off fighters careers

I just cancelled DAZN yesterday, and now they sign my faviritf fighter .

Reminder, anyone that started a DAZN account to watch the last Canelo PPV, your free trial ends on Tuesday.

If Plant can win he'll probably get a big push since there's probably fewer White American Boxers near the top than ever with Paulie even retired now, he'll get that push Kelly Pavlik had. Rigo vs Russell Jr would be good. Paulie still on Conor's head

Plant was good but he didn’t keep it together the entire fight. I know people are against this but once you’ve got the score cards you coast. He took some hard shots becuase he was still out there swinging. His cardio was suspect too but that might be becuase he took some hammers. I know anything can happen on the cards but with two knock downs I think it was a given

Plant wins the belt then gets the trophy

DYNb7tZV4AA6L3S.jpg

**** camp or not, Navarrete dominated him for most of that fight.

TR must be trying to cash him out.

Seeing Algieri getting ready to fight made me wonder what the **** happened to Provodnikov.

Did he ever "officially" "retire"?

Back
Top Bottom