Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year's guys .

Im passing on the Broner/Pac PPV. Is the replay airing during the Thurman/Josesito Lopez card?

Hopefully the cats at 147 start fighting each other. Had high hopes for that division, but of course the haymon and pbc fighters want the easy way out.

Mikey’s about to have one of the better resumes at 147 in just two fights smh
Sad sad state we are in

Hopefully the cats at 147 start fighting each other. Had high hopes for that division, but of course the haymon and pbc fighters want the easy way out.

Mikey’s about to have one of the better resumes at 147 in just two fights smh
Sad sad state we are in
Does Mikey Garcia have a shot? I am not accusing him, but even if he is on Victor Conte's finest cocktail I do not think he can overcome the size of Spence.

Does Mikey Garcia have a shot? I am not accusing him, but even if he is on Victor Conte's finest cocktail I do not think he can overcome the size of Spence.
Think it can go either way. Really depends on who runs the show to start it all off. I don’t see a KO

If mikey somehow wins, hes either one of the greatest fighters of recent memory or Spence is one of the most overrated fighters of recent memory.

I do think that Mikey Garcia will actually hit Spence more than he would against Lomachenko or Crawford. The problem is can he eat Spence's attack.

New thread :nthat:

Happy New Years fellas!
I'm low key very intrigued by this upcoming Pac vs AB fight. I feel like were gonna get a good show from both.

New thread :nthat:

Happy New Years fellas!
I'm low key very intrigued by this upcoming Pac vs AB fight. I feel like were gonna get a good show from both.
if AB keeps running his mouth that will at least make it entertaining to some degree

giphy (56).gif

giphy (55).gif

giphy (54).gif

giphy (67).gif

ClosedRecentAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait to add to my collection.

Very unlikely, the word is that Ward would want big money to come back, more money than a fight vs Usyk or Callum Smith could pay. Would've needed Bellew to beat Usyk for a Ward come back at CW apparently. Ward would need to do a comeback fight at HW to make the type of purse he's looking for

Aren't there rumors that Ward is coming back to fight Usyk?

Back
Top Bottom