Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah its really not. More harm then he needs to at this point in his career. I think he was betting on winning for Conor but now he's just going to be laughed at.

Yeah I thought he won too
Conor prob really did wash him in sparring lol. Paulie said punches had no power and he got cut. Not a good look.

Paulie is a bachelor. Let's keep it 100.

1.) I saw footage of Paulie training and it was clear that he wasnt trying to get hit.
2.) He has a Showtime gig next week so it was clear he wasn't trying to get hit.
3.) They punish you in Bare Knuckle Boxing if you don't stand and go toe to toe, so it worked against him.
4.) BKB will ride with Artem (who will be there long term) over a one-time match with Paulie.

You would think Paulie was making good enough money at Showtime to not have to tarnish his legacy like this. You're 38 bro with a dope job. Go home and be a family man. Zab Judah almost died smh. Some of these dudes don't know when to get out when they're ahead.

Paulie is a bachelor. Let's keep it 100.

1.) I saw footage of Paulie training and it was clear that he wasnt trying to get hit.
2.) He has a Showtime gig next week so it was clear he wasn't trying to get hit.
3.) They punish you in Bare Knuckle Boxing if you don't stand and go toe to toe, so it worked against him.
4.) BKB will ride with Artem (who will be there long term) over a one-time match with Paulie.
I agree with 3 and 4 but son still got hit and cut pretty bad :rofl:so I guess his plan failed. He was obviously mad he fought the L :rofl:

Last edited:
This was a lose lose situation for Paulie then :lol:. Why even bank on a Connor fight then.

I wonder how much they paid him.
this major L. I’m hoping they at least gave him a mil but he prob got like 300-500 k. Not bad for 5 2 minute rounds though.

0619FFDE-409C-4358-8125-E997780C30D1.png
I’m dead :lol:

At my baby sis house and all she got is BS Netflix and random apps

Fml imma miss the fight....

Any help?

Post malone

Back
Top Bottom