OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles dacomeup dacomeup Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T Jaelan Phillips didn’t And as of now isn’t visiting Miami. He said he’s considering setting up a visit in the future but that he hasn’t done so yet.

Greg Biggins says it sounds like Tate Martell just tweeted out something for hype and Bruce Feldman jumped on it without verifying. Tathan already bringing you guys sub-optimal attention.

Jaelan Phillips didn’t And as of now isn’t visiting Miami. He said he’s considering setting up a visit in the future but that he hasn’t done so yet.
Yea, coaches still doing due diligence on him. Tate jumped the gun, but sounds like he's Miami's if they want him. DE coach was out to see him yesterday. Trying to find out more about his injuries and why he quit before bringing him on.

Speaking of jumping the gun, I don't know about all that :lol:
USC smoke? This is literally from those Gorman boys only :lol:. Don't think Miami loses any sleep either way.

How is Texas recruiting Sanders? He didn't EE?

That's what ya boy EJ is saying.

It's curious that Texas is still recruiting him through Degabriel and EJ. But hmm. Trey Sanders too.
At this point of the game if y’all lose McCoy it’s y'all own doing, everything can’t be a EJ Holland propaganda machine. I don’t think anybody in this region takes him serious.

That was what UCLA’s 247 board runner was telling people cuz he’s a clown (speaking of super biased board runners.) Jaelan had some concussion and other injury issues but he always said he was looking to other schools. As of yesterday the word was he was an SC lean. Manny Diaz is doing work just getting these west coast kids on campus.

UCLA medical staff told him they wouldn’t clear him to play so that’s where the medical retirement came from

At this point of the game if y’all lose McCoy it’s y'all own doing, everything can’t be a EJ Holland propaganda machine. I don’t think anybody in this region takes him serious.
Only people that take that clown seriously are the dudes on the UT 247 board

He hasn't enrolled yet right? All he would need is SC to release him from his LOI.

He’s enrolled and in classes but they’re still talking to him.

I agree. But there’s only one 247 editor openly being a go between from coaches to recruits. If this was Oregon he’d be a recruiting service.

The USC 247 board deleted my question about it :lol:

Edit
cf0d683e-4b1e-48d1-9695-177d1901e49e-jpeg.2255253

:lol: "that would be tampering."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom