OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

N41D N41D some of Bru’s family said he definitely wasn’t transferring and he picked up his playbook and offseason materials today(which is true.) Later other “close” sources (maybe Bru or another family member) said it was a consideration and if it’s going to happen it could happen in the next 24-48 hours but no decision has been made.

Additionally Texas has absolutely been in contact with him, even if through intermediaries, since he enrolled. If he transfers it’ll be through the portal and he’ll have to sit out a year.

What is the draw to Texas for Bru? Why is he (or his camp) entertaining them?

They really really like the WR coach (Bru's dad said some weird **** after he committed like "we'll miss speaking with Drew") and Texas has taken negative recruiting to a new extreme -- first with the leaking/telling recruits (specifically Bru and Steele) that Helton was fired, helping Kingsbury's agent spread the NFL rumors before they were legitimate, and then still talking to kids after they've already signed early and trying to get them to ask for waivers due to coaching changes. It's weirder to me that UT is willing to risk it.

There's probably going to be something coming out soon about Trey Sanders because they're still talking to him too.

Bru's parents are saying the rumors are false but Hunter Echols (who tweets all inside locker room talk before insiders :lol: ) and Hunter's father are putting it out there that it's a legit consideration. Reading between the lines, it sounds like Bru wants to (is intending to?) transfer to Texas and his parents are telling him not to.

Yeah. Dude's a troll and was fired from 247 AND Rivals. He's also been blackballed by the program and players for outing commitments and making child rape jokes about Clay multiple times. I think casper90403 casper90403 has mentioned his nephew telling him not to follow swanson.

He has no sources. Anything he tweets he read on a 247 message board. It's why he never says "my source." Examples of his work:

Bru is in the transfer portal as of 5:30 today though.

nako xl nako xl Are y'all ever going to hire an OC? :lol: Been so much drama over there this offseason.

Thank God for the NFL.

The silence on that front is because they're waiting to interview Fisch. Harrell was lined up to be hired but this Rams success and the familiarity with Jedd makes it seem more like they'll pivot to him. Makes no sense why they have to wait to interview him AFTER the Rams lose but it is what it is. They're scared of going after a guy publicly and striking out again. They don't get that absolute silence on the topic makes the bad press they've been getting worse.

Last edited:
Some quick notes that have been gathered. There is a lot of misinformation and speculation floating around, which is naturally with this situation. What is known is that McCoy and Helton did in fact meet on Wednesday, a meeting that lasted between three to four hours. As of right now the plan is to meet again today. Nothing is official until that meeting happens. BUT it does not look good for USC...

UPDATE: Now being told by multiple sources Horace McCoy III is now in the transfer portal. He can remove his name at any time, but other college coaches are now allowed to contact him about leaving USC.

Now to see what happens going forward because more writers are confirming Texas was still in contact with him even after he signed his LOI, and now apparently after he enrolled.

Bru is going to ask for a waiver.

McCoy told myself and others that he was "signed, sealed and delivered" in San Antonio. He later backed off that and said he just signed financial aid, but I have it on good authority he signed a LOI. That's why his father is talking about getting a waiver. Unfortunately, McCoy has not been honest with people throughout this ordeal.

Last edited:
Yeah. Dude's a troll and was fired from 247 AND Rivals. He's also been blackballed by the program and players for outing commitments and making child rape jokes about Clay multiple times. I think casper90403 casper90403 has mentioned his nephew telling him not to follow swanson.

He has no sources. Anything he tweets he read on a 247 message board. It's why he never says "my source." Examples of his work:

Bru is in the transfer portal as of 5:30 today though.

The silence on that front is because they're waiting to interview Fisch. Harrell was lined up to be hired but this Rams success and the familiarity with Jedd makes it seem more like they'll pivot to him. Makes no sense why they have to wait to interview him AFTER the Rams lose but it is what it is. They're scared of going after a guy publicly and striking out again. They don't get that absolute silence on the topic makes the bad press they've been getting worse.

The nephew made me unfollow Chris Swanson because of his ties to Scott Schroeder, who loves Bosco and always supports the players. I was giving it to Swanson every day and called him some name and that was it. Scolded by a 17 year old. Did not realize he was tied to Schroeder.

The nephew made me unfollow Chris Swanson because of his ties to Scott Schroeder, who loves Bosco and always supports the players. I was giving it to Swanson every day and called him some name and that was it. Scolded by a 17 year old. Did not realize he was tied to Schroeder.

he isn't tied to Schroeder anymore. Not after the Chris Steele stuff. Swanson claimed Schroeder paid Steele for the exclusive and secretly recorded a bunch of other writers talking about the UF board guy making a video for Steele and shopping it. Swanson has it out for Steele because of the whole leaked announcement thing from the summer. I think your nephew has it confused currently.

he isn't tied to Schroeder anymore. Not after the Chris Steele stuff. Swanson claimed Schroeder paid Steele for the exclusive and secretly recorded a bunch of other writers talking about the UF board guy making a video for Steele and shopping it. Swanson has it out for Steele because of the whole leaked announcement thing from the summer. I think your nephew has it confused currently.
they ain't friends at least? Cuz if not..........

Also somehow Texas A&M caught a stray on the 247 board in this whole thing :lol:

Texas didn't snitch on anybody. Dude, in the state of Texas the Aggies are cheating like never before and Texas hasn't ratted them out, and you clearly don't know much if you think they are snitches.

N41D N41D yall cheating?

they ain't friends at least? Cuz if not..........

I mean Swanson accused him of paying a recruit $1000 for an exclusive story. He tried to kill his journalistic credibility and kill Steele's eligibility in the process. I don't think Schroeder ****s with him anymore :lol: Only writer swanson is buddy buddy with is that mess Scott Wolf.

:lol: Jesus.

Of course A&M is cheating. You think they paid Jimbo $75m and didn’t set the bags aside?

They beat the dog **** outta Texas in-State for a reason. :lol: Herman did a nice job adjusting and winning some good players from the coasts.

Texas A&M might have the toughest schedule in the country next season:

@ Clemson
Auburn
Bama
@Georgia
@LSU

They might be a really good team that goes 8-4

Back
Top Bottom