OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

*SC after meeting with him*

giphy.gif
TiredNauticalBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

Derrian Brown, the RB that Texas signed outta Georgia been in the hospital with what's rumored to have been a blood clot near his brain...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/01/chip-kelly-colin-kaepernick-nfl-niners-kneeling-national-anthem/

Is Chip Kelly allowed to be on TMZ talking about unsigned recruits?

And why does Jedd Fisch hate Tim Drevno so much newbs24 newbs24 Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

Why? Is this pertaining the Feldman interview on 'The Audible' or is there something more?

I'll ask my guy if anything specific went down but from what I remember when Jedd left, it was an either or thing, and Jim sided with Drev who was his guy since USD. IIRC it wasn't so much personality driven but rather Jedd wanted more control, and didn't feel like his concerns or input was taken as seriously as it should have had. If Jim would have demoted Drev, and promoted Jedd, I think Jedd would have probably stayed.

Why? Is this pertaining the Feldman interview on 'The Audible' or is there something more?

I'll ask my guy if anything specific went down but from what I remember when Jedd left, it was an either or thing, and Jim sided with Drev who was his guy since USD. IIRC it wasn't so much personality driven but rather Jedd wanted more control, and didn't feel like his concerns or input was taken as seriously as it should have had. If Jim would have demoted Drev, and promoted Jedd, I think Jedd would have probably stayed.

Nothing personal from what I heard outside of Jim just siding with Drevno... Jedd wanted more control and Jim went with his old trusty friend that he knew would fall in line... Same reason Wheatley left the same offseason... Jim does not like different or discomfort... His offensive play call shows that... Can’t see anything changing even with Gattis having “full control of the offense”

SC spoke to a group of people about the OC job and apparently Fisch said there was no way he was coming if Drevno was on staff.

Nothing personal from what I heard outside of Jim just siding with Drevno... Jedd wanted more control and Jim went with his old trusty friend that he knew would fall in line... Same reason Wheatley left the same offseason... Jim does not like different or discomfort... His offensive play call shows that... Can’t see anything changing even with Gattis having “full control of the offense”

Ill wait and see in spring game and till game 6 of 2019 season to pass that judgement.

12 bucks?

Give me Kellen Mond (free), Etienne, Lamb and Ross

Big and fast and physical.

maybe unc can get a commitment from Wisdom Asaboro. He might be able to get up to john Henderson size

Chris Evans still with Michigan??

There’s some smoke but honestly I’d be really surprised.

He’s had a reputation of being a really good guy since he’s been there so I doubt it’s merely “team violations” and not something serious if that is indeed the case.

Is this from an actual 7 on 7 event?

These kids are about to make some bread from flipping that ****.

Last edited:
There’s some smoke but honestly I’d be really surprised.

He’s had a reputation of being a really good guy since he’s been there so I doubt it’s merely “team violations” and not something serious if that is indeed the case.

There was an academic issue with someone on O but heard it was Shea and it was minor

Back
Top Bottom