OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

It took Brady Hoke 8-5, 7-6 and 5-7 and Harbaugh waiting in the wings to be fired. He's not going anywhere.

Its going to take a bad season or two for Harbaugh to get fired. But hes not getting fired because hes the right fit for Michigan and Fans growing impatient and unrealistic expectations. But I think he beats OSU this year.

That's definitely a class thing, no? Kids at MLK and Cass aren't juicing are they?

In Friday Night Lights, Smash Williams was the only one juicing so...

Also hired John David Baker (not to be confused with John David Booty) as support staff members.

Texas and Michigan people ( Bobby Layne Bobby Layne N41D N41D ) know anything about these names and their prowess at coaching and/or bag dropping?

That's definitely a class thing, no? Kids at MLK and Cass aren't juicing are they?

Yea, which is why I posted most.

MLK probably not, but Cass is a magnet school so there are variety of families with different income levels.

I don't think there are any schools in MI that actually have "programs" (I've heard this is a thing in TX) but most top schools in metro-Detroit probably have a handful of kids who are using. I knew dudes in HS from lower mid to upper class who used, both black and white. Most were introduced to the stuff from guys from local gyms. Kind of sad tbh.

Interesting. I played at a public school, and we had a range of guys from NFL to B10 to MAC, and I don't think that I knew of anyone juicing. Were always rumors at schools like Colerain and St. X, Moeller, etc., in Cincy though.

So DK Metcalf is obviously on that David Boston then? :lol::lol:

Interesting. I played at a public school, and we had a range of guys from NFL to B10 to MAC, and I don't think that I knew of anyone juicing. Were always rumors at schools like Colerain and St. X, Moeller, etc., in Cincy though.

So DK Metcalf is obviously on that David Boston then? :lol::lol:
Na DK is just a physical freak lol. That pic was just a good angle, he's abt to kill the combine though and work his way into the top 10-15

In Friday Night Lights, Smash Williams was the only one juicing so...

Also hired John David Baker (not to be confused with John David Booty) as support staff members.

Texas and Michigan people ( Bobby Layne Bobby Layne N41D N41D ) know anything about these names and their prowess at coaching and/or bag dropping?

dacomeup dacomeup is a better person to ask about Cinci/OH but Joe's dad is a big time HS FB coach in OH.

Yea, Joe's dad was the coach at Colerain in Cincinnati. Pretty sure that he moved to Lakota West this offseason, which was a big deal. They put out a few P5 talent level guys every few years. That's where FSU took Xavier Peters from last year. Ryan Kelly from Bama went there. They've had some nice talent go through. Not sure the likelihood of pulling kids to SC.

Title IX reasons is whats being heard

Maybe. The only thing the administration said was "it's a personnel issue" and it was people from Stanford and Cal saying roiding. To be clear, he DOES have those kids at Stanford using PEDs :lol: That's a pretty well known secret at this point. It started under Harbaugh (no shots Michigan guys) it's just unclear if that's what ended up doing him in. The "no comment" nature of the suspension does scream Title IX though.

Yea, Joe's dad was the coach at Colerain in Cincinnati. Pretty sure that he moved to Lakota West this offseason, which was a big deal. They put out a few P5 talent level guys every few years. That's where FSU took Xavier Peters from last year. Ryan Kelly from Bama went there. They've had some nice talent go through. Not sure the likelihood of pulling kids to SC.

He's been brought on as a "special teams quality control" guy I think, but we lost 3 support staff recruiters over the past year+ and only had a total support staff of "3" last season (smallest in the conference.) Reading between the lines it sounds like he's being brought on to recruit the midwest.

He's been brought on as a "special teams quality control" guy I think, but we lost 3 support staff recruiters over the past year+ and only had a total support staff of "3" last season (smallest in the conference.) Reading between the lines it sounds like he's being brought on to recruit the midwest.
I can't think of a Cincinnati kid who has ever went to USC. :lol: Kid went to Oregon a few years back. The problem is in Cincy is that OSU typically gets who they want. So most of the kids that you'll be competing for there are ones who didn't get the OSU offer. Not sure if Ohio is even worth y'all exhausting resources for with as much talent as there is in California to not get the most elite kids in Ohio.

I can't think of a Cincinnati kid who has ever went to USC. :lol: Kid went to Oregon a few years back. The problem is in Cincy is that OSU typically gets who they want. So most of the kids that you'll be competing for there are ones who didn't get the OSU offer. Not sure if Ohio is even worth y'all exhausting resources for with as much talent as there is in California to not get the most elite kids in Ohio.
we need those big beef eating OL you guys have out there. Tired of the soft OL we get here in Cali. The big guys in Cali still want to look good outside of football. Midwest dudes don't seem to care

we need those big beef eating OL you guys have out there. Tired of the soft OL we get here in Cali. The big guys in Cali still want to look good outside of football. Midwest dudes don't seem to care
Helton even going to be there long enough to develop another class of lineman :lol:?

Back
Top Bottom