OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Ballers. At least Collins and Greene are. The kid Max is a huge kid but real raw. Listed 6’6 330 but probably closer to 375 to be honest. He was on snoops show a couple of years ago. Didn’t really play last season but has offers from FSU, Florida, Oklahoma, Miami, and others. Can’t teach 6’6”

Earnest Greene will be a top 10 overall recruit by his senior year. Gonna be a sophomore next season and hopefully be the right tackle next season so my nephew can play right guard. Throw in Drake Metcalf at left tackle who has offers from penn state, usc and Stanford, their line is ridiculous. DJ eating good behind that line!!

Matt Fink to Illinois.... casper90403 casper90403 nako xl nako xl what’s with all these SC kids coming here? That’s like the third one

Why you no read my SC posts? ( :lol: ) I been @‘ing you to expect it.

We’ve got about 4 former assistants at Illinois and you guys left space on purpose hoping to attract P5 transfers with promise of starting.

We still have a good relationship with those assistants so it’s an easy move for the kids. The Trevon Sidney transfer hurts though. Josh Imatorbhebhe depending on if his NC State move falls through could end up at Illinois too.

Why you no read my SC posts? ( :lol: ) I been @‘ing you to expect it.

We’ve got about 4 former assistants at Illinois and you guys left space on purpose hoping to attract P5 transfers with promise of starting.

We still have a good relationship with those assistants so it’s an easy move for the kids. The Trevon Sidney transfer hurts though. Josh Imatorbhebhe depending on if his NC State move falls through could end up at Illinois too.

———

DMV folks, how good are Caleb Williams and Blake Corum? I think Corum is a Michigan target? Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

Last edited:

Keyon Ware-Hudson's dad posted this then was in the comments fighting with people. Apparently Hunter Echols's dad replied to it with something about Oregon's recruiting then deleted it. GM, an SC alum/recruiting guy then wrote this about the tweets:

"Hunter Echol's dad? I didn't see him tweet. The guy who started the thread was Kenyon Ware-Hudson's dad, Chance. I laughed at how quickly DJ Uiagalelei's name came up in that thread. But you know, Bryce was being recruited secretly all along by Oregon. It's just a coincidence that Chance is now tweeting at Oregon fans about Bryce a day after Uiagalelei commit to Clemson. Trust me, Bryce and his family are familiar with that situation. And that's a whole situation up there boys."

It's the 3rd time recently I've seen a Pac 12 insider allude to parents talking about Oregon's recruiting. I know the Jeremiah Masoli and DJ thing raised some eyebrows but do any of the west coast people, @elpablo21?, know what they're getting at exactly? Just blatant bag dropping? I'd ask Chester or funk but they don't post in here anymore (insert, obligatory "it's like Eugene's been soft ever since Ross came through and crushed the buildings" reference.)

Last edited:
its funny to see all of the Oregon fans turn their attention to Bryce and acting like he was their guy in the first place.

If Bryce does not go to USC, it isn't for Oregon, thats for sure. GUARANTEED.

its funny to see all of the Oregon fans turn their attention to Bryce and acting like he was their guy in the first place.

If Bryce does not go to USC, it isn't for Oregon, thats for sure. GUARANTEED.

If you remember Bryce's folks were pretty firm to SC about not recruiting DJ anymore after Bryce committed. I guess they think it's shady that Oregon was telling both of them that they were their #1 guys then flew Jeremiah and Marcus up for DJ's visit? Now this Bryce love has DJ and other people like "wait... but I thought...? Hmm."

**** is a business. Its still funny to see.

Oregon should just turn their attention to Jay Butterfield.

Weird Stanford hasn't offered Butterfield even though he's a legacy. I think with Bryce, Oregon sees it as a chance at a statement recruiting win. It's not so much about coveting him as much as it is taking one of the top guys from Southern California and away from SC.

———

DMV folks, how good are Caleb Williams and Blake Corum? I think Corum is a Michigan target? Bobby Layne Bobby Layne

I haven't started following recruiting for 2020 yet, but his HS coach Biff Poggi used to be a Michigan analyst and his son Henry is a former Michigan player. Michigan already has two commits from St. Frances this cycle.

The international trips are dope. I see UM fans all up in the comments like "why dont you teach them how to beat OSU?!?!" but I think Harbaugh's cool for this. At least he's trying to give the kids real (albeit abbreviated) college experiences like study abroad.

Plus if he can't beat Ryan Day, it'll be his last year as Michigan coach anyway so idk why people are tripping :lol:

The international trips are dope. I see UM fans all up in the comments like "why dont you teach them how to beat OSU?!?!" but I think Harbaugh's cool for this. At least he's trying to give the kids real (albeit abbreviated) college experiences like study abroad.

Plus if he can't beat Ryan Day, it'll be his last year as Michigan coach anyway so idk why people are tripping :lol:

I agree on all accounts.

What are "their issues" exactly?

The SEC or the Big XII?

The SEC doesn't innovate it's way out of problems, Bama's answer to stopping the spread wasn't really anything schematically. It was personnel driven. They stopped recruiting big thick run stopping LB's and DL and replaced them with quick twitch guys who could get after the passer and play in space.

Outside of Texas, most of the Big XII doesn't have that luxury, thus the need for innovation. Everything trickles up in the SEC, the last guy to really run anything radical was probably Charlie Strong with the 3-3-5 at USCe back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom