OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

So college football’s gotten pretty cool over the last few years, right?

:wow: Dude, I was just thinking of you this morning listening to Bill Barnwell talk about programs that have really risen to blue blood status. Your Dawgs are rolling!

tenor.gif

They saying up to 5 players may be out?

Jones, Hill, Steele, Black (Grades) , Henderson (Grades) seems to be the word. Read something about Zipperer too, but idk how true that is. All in all probably still too early to call anything on grades yet. But if it comes to pass,

Yikes.

Last edited:
got damn Steele. Come on. Just saw him 2 weeks ago and he couldn't be any happier.

Pops is gonna beat his ***. He don't play!

Sounds like Steele's transfer is unrelated to the Title IX stuff? Just typical freshman struggling.

well, after asking around with reliable sources, sounds like he's just having buyers remorse. Family doesn't like that his name was involved (I'm telling you, his pops don't play) and they said F it. I always felt like he'd struggle, socially, in Florida. He's a different cat. Cali kids are more his crowd.

And he wants to go to USC. Sounds like its pretty much gonna happen. Some people are saying USC doesn't have any room but others do. Sounds like they have 2 offers and Richmond took one of them. HIs pops loves USC. Steele LOVES Helton.

Kid played all the recruiting games to end up back at SC after one semester. :lol: Don't understand a kid wanting to go from LA to living in podunk *** Gainesville, anyways.

:pimp: Boys gotta make the playoffs this year. My senior year was the last squad that made it, and that's 07.

Kid played all the recruiting games to end up back at SC after one semester. :lol: Don't understand a kid wanting to go from LA to living in podunk *** Gainesville, anyways.

:pimp: Boys gotta make the playoffs this year. My senior year was the last squad that made it, and that's 07.

the easy route would have been to just go to USC. I respect his decision to go play with the best instead of just being handed the starting position at USC. And USC really would have been more his Dads choice and not his.

Back
Top Bottom