**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2363DDC9-1B80-436D-A6C4-B152C2344C05.jpeg
BF911CA6-7BA8-43BE-B54E-289AF354F422.jpeg

Talk of the office this morning.

Garvey @layziegunts , thoughts?

I see no issues

We really going to act like Bron wasn't sulking for 3 weeks last season in order for Cavs management to make a move and then all of a sudden got new energy when they made those mid season trades? Stop it.

Even Bron's #1 guy drewsone drewsone said he was milking the injury
i think he def milked it a bit

but he def looks slow af out there too :lol:
i can see being out of shape you know damn well he was sipping on wine every day

think if he really wanted too he prob would've been back like 10 days earlier.
the extent of the injury still bugs me tho because even tho im sure he could've come back earlier there were moments where he was moving laterally like dirk out there
and he was def not that slow laterally to start the season

lol at injecting 'oh and he's black too' as the icing on the cake.

bruh..yall *****s is shady. you gon tell me you not shady? you shady af. dudes arent mad because he's your boy. people mad because it seems like you're the puppet master, you own the company, own the agent, and impose your will on signing and trading of players and hiring and firing of coaches, then swear innocence and you didn't know, and blah blah blah, and say if you were white, nobody would care if you colluded, and yada yada. Thats why Ainge compared you to trump. Danny 6 moves ahead. He saw all this coming.
aint you the ***** in the lebron 16 thread begging for the wtt lebron 16?

i see cheeks

If he’s really lost his superhuman durability, I could see LeBron looking like Cavs Shawn Kemp toward the end of his Lakers contract...

Why have an interim GM right now, just hire the full time GM. No trades to worry about and certainly nobody trying to sign up to try and make the playoffs.
One of the candidates they want isn't available yet but will be this summer: Tim Connelly

Connelly use to be Demps assistant GM in NO so he knows the organization and he's put together a good young team in Denver. This is eerily familiar to the time the Nuggets didn't extend Ujiri and he went back to the organization he was previously with.

The week before he came back...

FB2A32B5-C75A-4894-9D16-416FE875CC1B.jpeg

LeHGH like normal.

280 seems crazy but if you’re 6’9 and Brolic I guess you can hide that extra 20 better than most.

And it’s a bold move for Windhorst of all people to suggest he’s carrying some extra weight :smh:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...s-all-star-weekend-eyes-high-tech-future-game

Bandwagon fans rejoice!

Silver used an app on a phone to change the number and name on the back of a jersey that was displayed on the side of the stage where he spoke, flipping it from a Kemba Walker model to a Stephen Curry model to a Michael Jordanmodel. Silver laid out what a fully customizable fan experience may look like in the NBA in 2038, right down to changing the names on the jerseys those fans wear to games.

Edit: I’d like to see/hear more about these smart jerseys and the innovations at this tech summit. IIRC player tracking on jerseys is already up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom