**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This felt like a LeBron goodbye too. Boy was as washed as dwade and more washed than dirk. Boy hourglass is pouring sand...days are numbered like a calendar.

B20DC0A4-2C6C-4D89-AA2B-6A5C5FFB36C4.jpeg

They talking like he just played on a team of nobodies in the all star game and found a way to win. Trade him to Cleveland and see how they fair. He ain't really on that I'm the sun and y'all just planets steeze. Don't be fooled. Curry went down and the warriors were at .500 ball with him at the helm .
Curry on the Cavs is still a lottery team.

Anyways KD on the thunder was always a contender. So this he’s not a team leader and #1 option stuff is nonsense.

Come to nyc KD.

Curry on the Cavs is still a lottery team.

Anyways KD on the thunder was always a contender. So this he’s not a team leader and #1 option stuff is nonsense.

Come to nyc KD.
I guarantee kd plays with no other superstar he'll fail. Let him do it in the big Apple if he's feeling froggish.

KD always had Russ and in retrospect those contender OKC teams were loaded.

That being said KD would make a lottery team a playoff team. He’s that talented.

But as of this year you’re not advancing to the conference finals/ finals on either coast as a solo act.

Brons run last year was amazing but the best player he squared off against was Victor Oladipo.

Missed the game but caught up on the thread this morning. I’m mad as hell that I DVR’d the Reggie and Marv one, though. Still will watch but I would have loved to hear Drunk Chuck

So realistically who do you think Beal was recruiting?

I have no clue. Players probably just be talkin' off that henn the night before :lol:

I was moreso addressing @Bert. saying Beal isn't that good.

I'll put it this way...I bet Beal got some guarantees from the Ted when they met a few days ago. Wasn't too long back that Beal was front and center in that volatile practice where he was pointing fingers at the front office and insiders said he wasn't going to sign an extension past his current deal. What changed? Well, for starters, I think this may FINALLY be the end of Grunfeld in DC. Again, that goes with the guarantee Beal probably got that changes are coming. Beal ain't stupid. The way the league landscape is shifting, you need a legit 2-3 stars or a DEEP team to even sniff at making the conference finals. The way the Wizards are currently constructed, and looking ahead to next year, Wizards don't have either. Wall's prime was unfortunately squandered by mismanagement, so why would Beal want to suffer the same fate? GUARANTEES. He's, right now, probably the 2nd best 2-guard in the league. You want him to stay past his current deal...changes HAVE to be made. Scared money don't make money. Kawhi and Jimmy Butler were right there, but this franchise, at the time, didn't want to part with both Porter and Oubre. Now look at them. Pairing Beal with either one of those guys (while taking Wall out of the picture,) probably puts them in a much better spot. Anyways, I again have no clue who Beal could be referencing...

*Another change that needs to 100% be made is dumping Scotty Brooks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom