**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards suck and are from from contending along side an office that has no idea what they’re doing and haven’t for decades. Nobody coming to DC. Their biggest trading chip is out for the rest of the year

Lost he 3PT Contest to Joe Harris and not only got outscored by but shot worse than teammate Khris Middleton (6/10 vs 6/17). That’s y’all greatest shooter of all-time?

84F1A2FA-5D74-4146-8DB2-0B10DB89A051.gif

Man, Nets were well represented and well

My guy Joe Harris ruining that lil Curry family reunion gimmick the NBA tried by winning the 3pt contest >>>>>>

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Klay is the best 'shooter' of all time IMO.

Obviously Curry is more creative and does more stuff off the bounce but there's no one I'd rather have in a catch & shoot situation than Klay Thompson.

See, that’s why I consider Steph the best shooter ever - because he’s effective shooting the ball in so many different ways.

I just think it's unfair to label Curry as a 'shooter' when it's so much more to his game.

Steph started to get on my nerves after that behind the back pass in the finals. The salt on his face after KD won the finals MVP was icing on the cake

I have no clue. Players probably just be talkin' off that henn the night before :lol:

I was moreso addressing @Bert. saying Beal isn't that good.

I'll put it this way...I bet Beal got some guarantees from the Ted when they met a few days ago. Wasn't too long back that Beal was front and center in that volatile practice where he was pointing fingers at the front office and insiders said he wasn't going to sign an extension past his current deal. What changed? Well, for starters, I think this may FINALLY be the end of Grunfeld in DC. Again, that goes with the guarantee Beal probably got that changes are coming. Beal ain't stupid. The way the league landscape is shifting, you need a legit 2-3 stars or a DEEP team to even sniff at making the conference finals. The way the Wizards are currently constructed, and looking ahead to next year, Wizards don't have either. Wall's prime was unfortunately squandered by mismanagement, so why would Beal want to suffer the same fate? GUARANTEES. He's, right now, probably the 2nd best 2-guard in the league. You want him to stay past his current deal...changes HAVE to be made. Scared money don't make money. Kawhi and Jimmy Butler were right there, but this franchise, at the time, didn't want to part with both Porter and Oubre. Now look at them. Pairing Beal with either one of those guys (while taking Wall out of the picture,) probably puts them in a much better spot. Anyways, I again have no clue who Beal could be referencing...

*Another change that needs to 100% be made is dumping Scotty Brooks.

Dude. Beal is a nice player but he ain’t getting nobody to come to the damn Wizards. If anything it was moreso players recruiting Beal to get out of that situation in Washington.

Steph getting a rep for choking at this point.

League is definitely Giannis' in short order, he has it all.

Steph’s probably the greatest shooter ever, if not definitely top 3-5, but he was vastly overhyped a couple of years ago due to the disdain facing LeBron. He’s the second best player on his team by far.

Steph’s probably the greatest shooter ever, if not definitely top 3-5, but he was vastly overhyped a couple of years ago due to the disdain facing LeBron. He’s the second best player on his team by far.

:lol:. Then the warriors shouldn’t be “unfair” then. “Vastly overhyped Steph”...”not an all star Draymond”....

Yet...they’re “unfair” :lol:. Y’all going to have to pick one, one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom