**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are all Warriors/Steph fans intellectually dishonest all the time?
Haven’t seen a logical one in this thread ever

We annointed Curry too fast. I would say he's the most talented shooter ever but not the greatest. His stroke not as pure as we want it to be

People really believe steph curry isnt the greatest shooter of all time

We annointed Curry too fast. I would say he's the most talented shooter ever but not the greatest. His stroke not as pure as we want it to be

I was trolling but some do in fact believe that.

Did he lead them to those last two? I’m not saying he’s a choker, that wasn’t me. But I don’t believe he’s the best player, or even most feared player on that team. Just an opinion.

Klay is the best 'shooter' of all time IMO.

Obviously Curry is more creative and does more stuff off the bounce but there's no one I'd rather have in a catch & shoot situation than Klay Thompson.

Klay is better at the catch and shoot but I think you are severely underrating the value of being able to create off the bounce. That man Klay doesn’t even dribble meanwhile Steph has elite handles and is a threat from deep on the break, on an iso, catch and shoot, etc. I think the fact he can shoot in any scenario makes him the GOAT.

Edit: didn’t see the homie @lawdog1 said what I was going to say already :lol:

Imagine a ***** leading a team to 3 championships in 4 years...and the criticism is he’s a “choker” because he didn’t play well in an all star game and lost the 3pt contest :lol: :smh:

Lol at "leading" a team. He did to one chip...maybe and threw another one away literally.

The Snake been the best player in the playoffs since he got to Oakland.

Those that think all Thompson is, is a catch and shoot player, clearly haven’t watched him enough. Just because he doesn’t “handle like curry” doesn’t mean he’s just catch and shoot. Lol

Imagine a ***** leading a team to 3 championships in 4 years...and the criticism is he’s a “choker” because he didn’t play well in an all star game and lost the 3pt contest :lol: :smh:

The funniest part of the Curry slander and the whole Beta Boy has the Finals MVP talk is that a good number of the individuals “trolling” and constantly bringing this up are Lakers fans.

The same Lakers fans who would argue until they were blue in the face whemever someone said Shaq carried Bean to his first 3 championships. Shaq had all the Finals MVPs! Bean was just there for the ride, front running!

Steph is the best shooter in the league.

Steph won a chip against a depleted team pre-KD.

Steph blew a 3-1 lead and got severely outplayed by Kyrie the following year, still pre-KD.

Steph won the next 2 years with KD in tow. KD was the best player on the team, especially in both finals.

Steph is probably going to get another chip this year.

Steph is a great player.

Stephen A looks like the dude with the Honda that used to give everybody rides

The comments are one of the funniest things I’ve seen in 2019
FAEB71C4-9828-439B-B7AC-49DE839367ED.jpeg
7D52690A-FD95-407C-B838-F4953235B52E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom