**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he wasn't the face of the franchise last year when he was in the ROY conversation. Now basically at the tail end of his second season he wants to try and make a change. Got it

When would have been convenient for you? The summer league? Opening night? This was the first public incident since he’s been there.

Look at all the community work he’s done. He’s built the rapport there to be able to make this statement when he made it. You got a problem with the timing? He made his statement immediately after the incident. He could have waited until the offseason when he’s not there full time.

Y’all don’t get to tell people when they can make a stand.

Good day.
this guy is extra dense.
My god.
And you still commenting because?
Y’all don’t get to tell people when they can make a stand.
Yet ya'll trying to tell people when they can be disappointed.

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 5.59.29 AM.png

What are the demographics of this titang545 titang545 dude?
Curious why you want to know?

Because I usually don't like discussing racial affairs with people that don't have my same roots.
This is why progress is never made. People are too scared uncomfortable to step out of their comfort zone only wanna be with folks who look like them. Folks prefer to be stupid and ignorant than have to learn something from a different color.

Mitchell made a statement about 16 hours after the incident happened. The first time an incident in the arena has went public and is of this magnititue.

He’s encouraging change within the Utah community, and is going to do things to prevent stuff like this from happening again. Guy has already done so much with SPIDACARES and 5 for the Fight.

But yet, we got dudes in here saying his timing was off. Lol. Can’t please everyone I guess.

This is why progress is never made. People are too scared uncomfortable to step out of their comfort zone only wanna be with folks who look like them. Folks prefer to be stupid and ignorant than have to learn something from a different color.

I hear you but there is some merit to what he said.

It’s not one groups job to make the other understand that there is a problem.

I am not scared.
I am not uncomfortable.

Tell that to somebody else.

And THAT is NOT why progress isn't made.

Take that bull somewhere else Drex

Put it in hieroglyphs if you mean it
The only way you'll understand anything, is if I insulted you personally. That is what happens with people whose insecurities rule them. You need to be put down before you can rise to a certain level of intelligence. That said, this is why LeBron is a Black man who gets it, maybe you will learn something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom