**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on in here lol
Somebody popped on their alt and came back to bang the race drum again.

Happened awhile back when people went off the deep end about the AD thing being racist. Dude disappeared from the thread for awhile and only came back when that loser in Utah popped off.

Dudes that aren't here to talk about basketball (ever) need to just move around.

I am just saying, don't tell me, "Progress isn't made" because people don't feel like constantly convincing white folks that what they are feeling is genuine. Progress isn't made because folks are racist, point blank. They pass those racist/privileged views to their offspring.

THAT is why progress isn't made.

The system was created to hold certain folks down. The SYSTEM. So to say progress isn't made because words aren't exchanged is pure bull and insulting.
That mindset, line of reasoning is an excuse to fail. They want progress on their terms.

Ok, we'll take the foot of your necks just a little bit, okay? But if we talk a bit more, perhaps if you can learn from those immigrants over there, those who have learned to be model minorities, you could make something of yourselves! You black people simply need to work hard!

EWD stirring up ****. We get it, Bron's a good father and has a good conscience from what we've seen. He's not the first player to have a public social consciousness nor be a good father.

Still ain't going to save him from getting this slander for wrecking the team and missing the playoffs.

We got Rockets-Warriors tonight.

I am just saying, don't tell me, "Progress isn't made" because people don't feel like constantly convincing white folks that what they are feeling is genuine. Progress isn't made because folks are racist, point blank. They pass those racist/privileged views to their offspring.

THAT is why progress isn't made.

The system was created to hold certain folks down. The SYSTEM. So to say progress isn't made because words aren't exchanged is pure bull and insulting.
Well I didn't say that u jacked only part of the quote lol. Yes people r racist and I'm hinting at the underlying factors that play into it. Where do u think the parents learned it? They felt insecure uncomfortable and are projecting those same insecurities onto their kids. But copying their mentality will not solve anything that's what I'm getting at. That is stooping down to their level.

Somebody popped on their alt and came back to bang the race drum again.

Happened awhile back when people went off the deep end about the AD thing being racist. Dude disappeared from the thread for awhile and only came back when that loser in Utah popped off.

Dudes that aren't here to talk about basketball (ever) need to just move around.
Geez.

That mindset, line of reasoning is an excuse to fail. They want progress on their terms.

Ok, we'll take the foot of your necks just a little bit, okay? But if we talk a bit more, perhaps if you can learn from those immigrants over there, those who have learned to be model minorities, you could make something of yourselves! You black people simply need to work hard!
It is just STUPID man.

"This is why progress isn't made."

Yea THAT is the reason progress isn't made.

Nonsense

EWD stirring up ****. We get it, Bron's a good father and has a good conscience from what we've seen. He's not the first player to have a public social consciousness nor be a good father.

Still ain't going to save him from getting this slander for wrecking the team and missing the playoffs.

Did the Lakers make the playoffs last year? The year before that? What did LeBron do, other than allow the Laker organization to charge more for tickets?

Well I didn't say that u jacked only part of the quote lol. Yes people r racist and I'm hinting at the underlying factors that play into it. Where do u think the parents learned it? They felt insecure uncomfortable and are projecting those same insecurities onto their kids. But copying their mentality will not solve anything that's what I'm getting at. That is stooping down to their level.
You won't understand. We can leave it at that.

Pointless conversation

Wait....THAT'S who that is?

tenor.gif

Did the Lakers make the playoffs last year? The year before that? What did LeBron do, other than allow the Laker organization to charge more for tickets?

I just told you what he did. Right there in the middle sentence. Not going back and forth with you.

It is just STUPID man.

"This is why progress isn't made."

Yea THAT is the reason progress isn't made.

Nonsense
Remind them of the truth, and then why progress isn't being made. Show them making racially insensitive comments toward Westbrook, and then the orange sphincter in chief encouraging it. That is what stops progress, their refusal to condemn white privilege.

I just told you what he did. Right there in the middle sentence. Not going back and forth with you.
How do you ruin a team that wasn't doing anything anyway? We are in last place, and LeBron came in and made us worse than last place!

Anyway is KD going to play tonight, Steph talking about this is a statement game, but dude has been in a slump not sure if he can go 'revenge tour' for one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom