**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thompson.jpg
This Black man was a fantastic player, could have been one of the all time greats. Great model for Jordan on court in regard to skill and explosiveness.

I've had enough of Klutch sports. Use some other team as a conduit for your takeover of the league. In a twisted way the injuries may have saved our franchise long term.

I've had enough of Klutch sports. Use some other team as a conduit for your takeover of the league. In a twisted way the injuries may have saved our franchise long term.

Saved your franchise from a pipe dream that those young guys were gonna get you somewhere. Now, they can’t even get you a decent player in return :lol:

And your only hope is that LeBrons team can fix this.

Saved your franchise from a pipe dream that those young guys were gonna get you somewhere. Now, they can’t even get you a decent player in return :lol:

And your only hope is that LeBrons team can fix this.

We were fine before Lebby came, young guys were progressing and team was fun to watch. We've seen first hand what trying to 'fix' the Lakers has gotten us. A dysfunctional locker room and a fanbase that despises the architect of the fixing.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the greatest Laker ever. He was, is, a Black man of consciousness.
It's what started this discussion that's been going on for 12 hours:
Did not see that, saw the last one. I wasn't here over night lol! I was busy....lol. Props for the initial coat pull.

Reading through this thread, the last few pages, it is amazing to see how many have never been spoken to as LeBron was speaking to his son in the clip.
I'm a habitual lurker in this thread but after reading this comment, I had to say something. The super stretched correlation you made, has to be one of the dumbest I have ever read.

Lebron has done many great things, but that conversation you posted at the very least was routine and nothing spectacular. Not sure what kind of relationship you had with your parents or what kind of organized sports you played, but IMHO what you are calling NTers parents out for, seems to be what you have lacked your entire lifetime.

Encouraging your kids, picking out positives out of all situations is something routine and normal in households.

That conversation could of have been had by a parent, relative, friend or coach. Picking people up is not hard.

I always thought this was BULL.

He is #1 or career PPG average. That is a record worth having. He can't act like NOTHING else mattered. Doesn't matter if he doesn't have the all time TOTAL points scored record

I hate this idea that only stars of today chase/chased stats.

Not only that. I read a quote the other day from Horace Grant saying he and Pippen used to look at the captains handshake and if the guy smiled at Jordan they knew they were gonna win because that guy is just playing basketball but jordan wants to kill him... oh oh oh alright

Kareem Abdul Jabbar was the greatest Laker ever. He was, is, a Black man of consciousness.

Did not see that, saw the last one. I wasn't here over night lol! I was busy....lol. Props for the initial coat pull.
I think u gunna banned playboy
They watching

I'm a habitual lurker in this thread but after reading this comment, I had to say something. The super stretched correlation you made, has to be one of the dumbest I have ever read.

Lebron has done many great things, but that conversation you posted at the very least was routine and nothing spectacular. Not sure what kind of relationship you had with your parents or what kind of organized sports you played, but IMHO what you are calling NTers parents out for, seems to be what you have lacked your entire lifetime.

Encouraging your kids, picking out positives out of all situations is something routine and normal in households.

That conversation could of have been had by a parent, relative, friend or coach. Picking people up is not hard.

Ehhhh no such thing as “normal household”. & I think you’re taking for granted how many ppl actually didn’t grow up w/ fathers. I’ll leave it at that.

BUT BACK TO BASKETBALL PLSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom