**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a habitual lurker in this thread but after reading this comment, I had to say something. The super stretched correlation you made, has to be one of the dumbest I have ever read.

Lebron has done many great things, but that conversation you posted at the very least was routine and nothing spectacular. Not sure what kind of relationship you had with your parents or what kind of organized sports you played, but IMHO what you are calling NTers parents out for, seems to be what you have lacked your entire lifetime.

Encouraging your kids, picking out positives out of all situations is something routine and normal in households.

That conversation could of have been had by a parent, relative, friend or coach. Picking people up is not hard.
Point taken, even the slights. However, your tone suggests that you ignore the lessons learned from broken homes. The effects of slavery, jim crow, segregation, sexism and misogyny, does not allow all to know how to speak to their children effectively, and then without abuse. It is proven through white supremacy, as white kids grow up thinking that they are the only ones in this world who actually matter. Perhaps this is a discussion for another thread, but I have no problem with your insults, because I am secure enough to know that what I am today, is because of what I went through. I am certain that LeBron feels the same way, and that is why I applaud his ability to speak to his son, in the fashion that many of you need to be spoken to on this very day.

Your willful ignorance is amusing though.

Whats the consensus on which GS player is leaving town? I wanna see KD go but my mind is telling me its between Draymond and Klay.

Aight this is borderline trolling at this point.

Somebody get this dude man :smh:
:lol: If this clown don't get hit with the BOP ...
Did not see that, saw the last one. I wasn't here over night lol! I was busy....lol. Props for the initial coat pull.
Of course you didn't. Because you only pop in and cherry pick when it's time to bang the racist white folk drum.

I think u gunna banned playboy
They watching
white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-bbq-for-using-charcoal-grill-video.png

I'm a habitual lurker in this thread but after reading this comment, I had to say something. The super stretched correlation you made, has to be one of the dumbest I have ever read.

Lebron has done many great things, but that conversation you posted at the very least was routine and nothing spectacular. Not sure what kind of relationship you had with your parents or what kind of organized sports you played, but IMHO what you are calling NTers parents out for, seems to be what you have lacked your entire lifetime.

Encouraging your kids, picking out positives out of all situations is something routine and normal in households.

That conversation could of have been had by a parent, relative, friend or coach. Picking people up is not hard.

You lurked all this time and chose to speak on that?

Go back to lurking man. That wasn’t even worth the time you spent typing that pointless reply.

The “routine and normal households” comment was extremely inconsiderate and uninformed.

We were fine before Lebby came, young guys were progressing and team was fun to watch. We've seen first hand what trying to 'fix' the Lakers has gotten us. A dysfunctional locker room and a fanbase that despises the architect of the fixing.

It’s only year 1.

:lol: If this clown don't get hit with the BOP ...

Of course you didn't. Because you only pop in and cherry pick when it's time to bang the racist white folk drum.
lol, well if they didn't exist, then loving to go to the arena to poke fun at Black people, I'd not need to comment, no?
Russ is a hot topic, and White fans caused the brush up.

Ehhhh no such thing as “normal household”. & I think you’re taking for granted how many ppl actually didn’t grow up w/ fathers. I’ll leave it at that.

BUT BACK TO BASKETBALL PLSSSSSS
Did I once mentioned father? Parents .. even fatherless household have dignity as and want their kids to succeed. Yes, there are households with lots of dysfunction and even those want the best for their kids.

But that's not even mypoint, if you this not having those conversations with kids is groundbreaking then that's on you. That's not the norm, regardless of household. Case in point Lebron without a father.

But this is not worth my time.

DfD_O_gXcAEytMe.jpg

So how bout that Bron? How bout them Lakers? Come on I know that’s what gets y’all going. Them boys picked the wrong day to win man smh

Having worked in schools for a decade... In white communities, black communities, hispanic communities, etc...

I can tell you from my experience, that kinda **** is not normal today in most communities... It happens... But that kinda conversation ain't happening in the average household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom