**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would fix exactly zero - don't be dense.

Always gonna be tough guys looking for a chance to pop off and looking for a fight.
Dense? Are you talking about me, or the white racist who does what he does, because he thinks that he could get away with it?
What is proven is that people say what they say, because they think that there would be no retaliation. Getting thrown out of the arena and banned is fine. But once these people begin to come too close, using the Nword, I agree with Shannon Sharpe.

Last edited:
The stupid thing about this issue is it's literally a brain dead, no questions asked easy fix. And it's not like it's cost prohibitive.

The NBA just needs to take over security of the bottom bowl of arenas, particularly in the courtside seats. Anyone that pops off... No warnings, no questions asked, you're gone. And there ain't gonna be a refund if you catch the boot.

You'll probably have some disputes from fans where guys make judgment calls, but too bad. If you're close enough to the line to get sniped on a judgment call, you're probably too close.

Honestly...in this climate...the only real solution is to curb heckling altogether.

Exactly!

Having Steph Curry shoot 10 3s a game and moving without the ball and setting screens is “experimenting”. Having Klay & Steph screen for each other on split action because of Kerr’s experience having trouble guarding Stockton and Hornacek on splits is experimenting.

Having Klay Thompson post up because he’s a 6’7 2 guard is not experimenting to get the most out of him :lol:.

upload_2019-3-13_15-38-23.png

I'm talking to you, directly, if you're confused.

It's not impossible to think both you and the racist in Utah are one.
It may not be impossible, but White privilege gets the deciding vote.
So if you are confused, white privilege does exist.

Yeah, nobody who really watches basketball or has played it should claim the “hot hand” is a myth. Call it the hot hand or being in the zone or whatever, but it’s real. CJ McCollum definitely had it last night in the 4th quarter against the Clippers.

I’ve even experienced it myself a couple times playing ball. A couple shots go down and you get extra dialed-in, everything feels good and you know whatever you put up is going in.

Yeah, nobody who really watches basketball or has played it should claim the “hot hand” is a myth. Call it the hot hand or being in the zone or whatever, but it’s real. CJ McCollum definitely had it last night in the 4th quarter against the Clippers.

I’ve even experienced it myself a couple times playing ball. A couple shots go down and you get extra dialed-in, everything feels good and you know whatever you put up is going in.

Having the hot hand in basketball is the sweetest joy next to revenge and getting P****

You just walk and feel different when you in the zone. Surreal feeling. And you can be 7 or 70 years old and play hoops and get in the zone
and it still feel just as amazing :pimp:

100000 percent. it's definitely real. I've experienced it throughout my life in different sports, where you just lock in and everything slows down. Hoops is like no other though because you have the greatest stake and control. I still zone now. Not all of the time, but here and there. Where it just feel like your shooting at a hoola hoop in an empty gym. Defenses cant stop you and they know it. Crowd waiting to play next getting hyped. Every shot is a heat check, and you're sweltering. And its a tangible thing. You definitely know when you're zoned and when you're not. Some days you'll still shoot well, thats an ode to the practice and muscle memory, but the rhythm still feels a bit off; shots may go in, but its not that special golden boy vibe of being in kill mode, so you're less likely to take the more risky shots. Thing is, the flamethrower can strike at any time. You can be having a terrible day, and still randomly find the range and its over. I've had plenty of games where I just wasnt feeling it, and then have b2b games of 14 when we only going to 15.

I always patterned my games after my favorite players, mike, kobe, even threw in some bron the last few years on the account of full game control as far as points and boards and facilitating and because of my body. As I gotten older, I've adopted other styles. Harden size up moves and cp3 side step 3 have been huge additions for me. One of my favorite players to model has been klay. Constant movement, coming off screens, random cuts. Staying mindful that no matter how i take the shot, to square my shoulders. I'm really athletic and a natural shooter/scorer, so shooting more and driving less has been an easy transition.

What is going to take to get this dude to ban camp? Every thread he hops in has become a soapbox to preach how much he doesn’t know about the little he does know.

You slander the white man, western religion etc yet you partake in the same psychology you so vehemently oppose. Your attempts at thread jacks that usually result in you starting an argument when no one is willing to pay you no mind. You’re not going to be somebody’s messiah on the internet and more often then not, your manifest destiny approach to threads usually gets overlooked for the outlandish reaches you make to try and plug in your black appreciation/knowledge.

Our history speaks for itself. If you’re that inspired by it, start a platform where you can unabashedly do you. If what you’re laying down is real, I assure you you’ll generate a real response. You’re not going to start the revolution in a thread amongst mostly middle aged guys who are looking to kill some time at work and through out the day. And before you counter with a response saying that I’m trying to marginalize you, or your posts make me uncomfortable, it’s none of that. It’s just objective reasoning that if you have a message you’d like to propagate go to the people who are likely to here it and relate.

If you feel we live in misogynistic world, go put the p on a pedestal in real life and help some real women.
If you’re proud of sports and black history, curate a museum that is in alignment with your vision.
If you want to talk about Kemet and how great it was with no one fact checking you start your own online forum/board.

And if you’re already doing all of that, why bring it online if you’re doing it in real life?

Let's get this thread back on track. We are here for NBA basketball.

Want to talk about something else? Start a thread and see if others are interested.

giphy.gif

100000 percent. it's definitely real. I've experienced it throughout my life in different sports, where you just lock in and everything slows down. Hoops is like no other though because you have the greatest stake and control. I still zone now. Not all of the time, but here and there. Where it just feel like your shooting at a hoola hoop in an empty gym. Defenses cant stop you and they know it. Crowd waiting to play next getting hyped. Every shot is a heat check, and you're sweltering. And its a tangible thing. You definitely know when you're zoned and when you're not. Some days you'll still shoot well, thats an ode to the practice and muscle memory, but the rhythm still feels a bit off; shots may go in, but its not that special golden boy vibe of being in kill mode, so you're less likely to take the more risky shots. Thing is, the flamethrower can strike at any time. You can be having a terrible day, and still randomly find the range and its over. I've had plenty of games where I just wasnt feeling it, and then have b2b games of 14 when we only going to 15.

I always patterned my games after my favorite players, mike, kobe, even threw in some bron the last few years on the account of full game control as far as points and boards and facilitating and because of my body. As I gotten older, I've adopted other styles. Harden size up moves and cp3 side step 3 have been huge additions for me. One of my favorite players to model has been klay. Constant movement, coming off screens, random cuts. Staying mindful that no matter how i take the shot, to square my shoulders. I'm really athletic and a natural shooter/scorer, so shooting more and driving less has been an easy transition.

This dude talking like he really hoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom