**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HIM HIM

This mans is supposed to tell me a shooting zone doesn’t exist? Him? Look at him. Look at his face

AB9C586D-0B7E-4338-954F-8E98B442ACCF.jpeg

As persuasive as Professor Piercing Green Eyes and his buckets of scrap paper may be, I’m going to defer to what my own brain and body have told me on the hot hand thing...

And let me ask you this, if there was a Clippers game in which Landry Shamet had hit 3 consecutive 3 pointers, would you have a problem with Doc drawing up a play for him to get the next shot? Probably not. But that article suggests it would be a bad idea, at least statistically.

It’s just funny to me. People only say they're in the zone after they’ve gone on a streak. Like, shouldn’t you know before hand if it’s such a thing?
I feel like you know in the midst of it more than anything.

Lol dweebs always gotta resort to random irrelevant **** when they don't have a legit rebuttal. I'm flattered u remember I'm a melo fan tho I'm guessing ur one of the haters like that guy who had the pete Carroll avy

Than again we got folks in here debating whether the hot hand is a real thing so I'ma get lost u kids play nice

Everyone already made their legit rebuttals on the past couple pages but you didn't want to hear it.

GSW's offensive rating:

'11-'12: 14th
'12-'13: 11th
'13-'14: 12th
'14-'15: 2nd
'15-'16: 1st

I'm sure it's a coincidence that their offense went from mediocre to elite when they spaced the floor properly. But you want Klay shooting twos with a hand in his face to be more "complete." :lol:

Like i said, your Melo > Dirk posts are starting to make more sense. Melo was more complete. :pimp:

clyde the glide said:
dirk vs. melo

shooting- dirk

scoring any other way-melo

passing- melo

dribbling-melo

defense- melo (ill take lazy over incapable any day of the week)

rebounding-stats say dirk, eyes say melo

offensive rebounding- melo

flopping- dirk

not an outlandish comparison whatsoever think in terms of basketball not espn perceptions/nt popular opinions

clyde the glide said:
man I'm looking at things from a basketball perspective u guys can keep rewording espn/popular opinions all u want but melo can do more than dirk on a basketball court and that is a fact.

Everyone already made their legit rebuttals on the past couple pages but you didn't want to hear it.

GSW's offensive rating:

'11-'12: 14th
'12-'13: 11th
'13-'14: 12th
'14-'15: 2nd
'15-'16: 1st

I'm sure it's a coincidence that their offense went from mediocre to elite when they spaced the floor properly. But you want Klay shooting twos with a hand in his face to be more "complete." :lol:

Like i said, your Melo > Dirk posts are starting to make more sense. Melo was more complete. :pimp:
Bro how did u just come outta left field with that what did that have to do with anything? You internet dudes have way to much time on your hands.

Klay with a post game makes him a more complete player than without one. Melo was an all around more complete player than Dirk. What are u debating?

Yea, hot hand is definitely not a real thing.

Saying stuff like this is for people who have never hooped in their life or was trash at it.

Every real player, on all levels, know that this is a real thing. Dont even know how this is a debate.

As persuasive as Professor Piercing Green Eyes and his buckets of scrap paper may be, I’m going to defer to what my own brain and body have told me on the hot hand thing...

And let me ask you this, if there was a Clippers game in which Landry Shamet had hit 3 consecutive 3 pointers, would you have a problem with Doc drawing up a play for him to get the next shot? Probably not. But that article suggests it would be a bad idea, at least statistically.

Let’s do this instead. The next time Headick hits 3 in a row. Let’s bet on the 4th one going in. Even odds.

Man don’t do this fellas

NBA Jam “he’s on fiiirrrreeee” wasn’t made up from da imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom