**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...people forget how athletic LeBron really was because he's still so athletic (much less than before), it's amazing to see twilight LeBron still get you 35, 8 and 5 on any given night. I know ALA is in full effect and I'm fully on board, but let's not overlook how good LeBron is at 34.

FYI, I'm also on the LeBron hate bandwagon because it's so much fun, but I respect his game (his GM decisions, not so much)
he's still pretty damn athletic at 34 too lol which is crazy
but yeah he's definitely still good but definitely is slowing down

the groin injury did not help at all. testament to how good he is that at this juncture him "sleepwalking" is 27 8 8 lol
i'm hoping the extended time off for the first time in a while will help rejuvenate him

i also wonder if he's going to cut some weight this summer. too much talk about him being 270-280

I mean he posted my old argument so either debate it or keep ur mouth shut ya biased loser
Your check box argument that ticked every box to Melo except shooting? Yeah, totally fool proof.

Except that there’s literally nobody with a brain that would look at their careers in a vacuum and start and build a basketball team with prime Carmelo Anthony over prime Dirk. Ya big ding dong.

Your check box argument that ticked every box to Melo except shooting? Yeah, totally fool proof.

Except that there’s literally nobody with a brain that would look at their careers in a vacuum and start and build a basketball team with prime Carmelo Anthony over prime Dirk. Ya big ding dong.
I'm sure there's plenty although I know I ain't getting any cosigns here lol there's a whole world outside of Dallas. Dirk got bounced by an 8th seed his mvp year and only has a chip cause LeBron wet the bed. Deep down y'all know this and it's why u go so hard for him. I gotta commend it tbh.

Westbrook is playing an all around effective game. If he can be this consistent, efficiency wise, sheeeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom