**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

27851064-8E5C-4256-A7EC-B420972AE40D.gif

Hubie need to retire too. He's called them NJ 10 times and I only started watching in the 2nd half plus him saying 'lig' makes my ears bleed.

Nets going to have a tough time keeping a playoff spot down the stretch.

I'm sure there's plenty although I know I ain't getting any cosigns here lol there's a whole world outside of Dallas. Dirk got bounced by an 8th seed his mvp year and only has a chip cause LeBron wet the bed. Deep down y'all know this and it's why u go so hard for him. I gotta commend it tbh.
People in here definitely overrate Dirk cuz he beat the people they hate to get his only ring. A lot of revisionist history with him goes on. His rep was not good at all after he got punked against GS, losing to the 8th and I think Dallas won like 67 games that year. :lol:And they blew that 2-0 lead against the Heat the year before. He was great in 2011 and that team was built around his weaknesses. This thread acts like he was playing with bums that year.

I'm sure there's plenty although I know I ain't getting any cosigns here lol there's a whole world outside of Dallas. Dirk got bounced by an 8th seed his mvp year and only has a chip cause LeBron wet the bed. Deep down y'all know this and it's why u go so hard for him. I gotta commend it tbh.
Aint for nothing to do with going hard for Dirk. I’m not gonna sit here and argue he’s a Top 25 player of all-time.

But he’s better than ****in Carmelo Anthony. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom