**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden trying to get 30 instead of missing the free throw intentionally. Smh

Great execution by Kerr and coaching staff at the end. But this game couldn’t be anymore meaningless.
This. For both teams to be honest. Just like the past 3 honestly didn't really mean much either. They had a great gameplan tonight and clearly wanted it more.

Wow, you actually made a good post

Even if I'm a Warriors fan, I still objectively like how the Rockets and OKC are built. I root for OKC most of the time when they don't play the Warriors because of PG and Westbrook.

:lol: my dude harden wasnt even close to being convinced about what he was saying

thats the **** you say to your boy when he gets turned down by a girl, "yo man, whatever she wasn't even fine bruh"
He had the same "I can sound convincing if I don't look at him in the eye" mannerism.

I think it's big for the Warriors to prove that they can win...
1. Without KD.
2. In Houston.
3. Healthy Rockets line-up.
It's a good win for you guys but honestly I don't think it means much in the grand scheme. But I also didn't really put stock into our 3 previous wins either.

It was our 3rd game in 4 nights and we really didn't have any semblance on offense. They attacked Boogie all game last game but rarely went to that well tonight. W's executed their gameplan on both ends very well though. We missed 3's but a lot of that is credit to some great W's defense.

I don't think this is our true line-up btw. House should be back in the rotation soon.

Nonetheless, it's a pretty pivotal win in terms of seeding for both teams though.

the outcome of this game and ESPN's reaction is a perfect example of how narratives in the NBA swing way too damn quickly. schizophrenic league

rockets, 9 straight wins, for the past week: "they're coming for the warriors." "they're going to be a real challenge for the warriors." [and this is just from local media here in the bay]

warriors win and ESPN immediately: "rockets aren't ready"

the outcome of this game and ESPN's reaction is a perfect example of how narratives in the NBA swing way too damn quickly. schizophrenic league

rockets, 9 straight wins, for the past week: "they're coming for the warriors." "they're going to be a real challenge for the warriors." [and this is just from local media here in the bay]

warriors win and ESPN immediately: "rockets aren't ready"
Media narrative is definitely the most prominent in the NBA compared to the other major leagues IMO

It's a good win for you guys but honestly I don't think it means much in the grand scheme. But I also didn't really put stock into our 3 previous wins either.

It was our 3rd game in 4 nights and we really didn't have any semblance on offense. They attacked Boogie all game last game but rarely went to that well tonight. W's executed their gameplan on both ends very well though. We missed 3's but a lot of that is credit to some great W's defense.

I don't think this is our true line-up btw. House should be back in the rotation soon.

Nonetheless, it's a pretty pivotal win in terms of seeding for both teams though.
True. Honestly, when you're as talanted as the Warriors or Rockets, any lost can be considered a "winnable" game sans blowouts. This is even more apparent when both teams aren't firing on all cylinders.

DCuzz put capela to work tonite. had him out of position in the paint, falling for pump fakes, switching between bully ball and finesse, tired out capela by forcing him to box out, didn't let capela get to his spots on offense. love what i saw from boogie.

53664137_2519303954766928_1881090844086239232_o.jpg

So warriors lost to rockets with no harden....and beat a rockets team with no kd.

Pull up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom