**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
during the 2000's mike finley in dallas was the goat of the net not moving shots..........been looking for a compilation on youtube cause i remember him doing that a lot when i was a kid

What happened to the “Windows closed” boys :nerd: :nerd:

@Maximus Meridius trynafeelmink trynafeelmink BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE @MVP

Was hoping to see a Rockets/Lakers playoff series....but y’all ain’t hol up your end of the bargain :smh:

tenor.gif

How fitting i get summoned about the Rockets the very same day Playoff Harden sticks his head out vs the Warriors... Glorious

I've been relaxed on the #Windowsclosed boys but we all KNOW how this will end....

Also a possible Rockets/Thunder series is exactly why they got Boogie

tenor.gif

How fitting i get summoned about the Rockets the very same day Playoff Harden sticks his head out vs the Warriors... Glorious

I've been relaxed on the #Windowsclosed boys but we all KNOW how this will end....
Damn shame we wont be able to see a Lakers Rockets playoff series

Interesting you think he is overrated, where would you put him then on a list. I don't want to say top 10 since you might not even put him in the top 10.

I think he meant that specific crossover play, not the player in particular. Which I agree with, if AI crossed literally anyone else, it would have been just another highlight.

However, I remember people saying that there was a lot of hype before the game whether AI would cross up MJ, there was a lot of build up and AI delivered.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Also a possible Rockets/Thunder series is exactly why they got Boogie
Stop! Boogie chose them and you trying to phrase it like they had this plan the minute he hit free agency. They got Boogie because it was an easy ring for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom