**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draymond really be getting under peoples skin because most of the trash he talks has truth behind it. Paul Pierce really isn't loved like that and GS really doesn't need KD.

It was funny to hear Klay call him a luxury after the game. Seems like KD might be feeling himself too much behind the scenes the way the whole team is always implying that they don't need him

So.... Bron saying he “tore his groin now” :nerd:. Thought it was a sprain?

Damn. Broken hand, torn groin. He something :lol:
He is falling apart in front of our very own eyes.
Fam I think he is talking about the play, not the player.
Ahhh, it was kind of a blanket shot really. I wasn't sure if he was calling Jordan or Iverson overrated, didn't even consider he was talking about the play being overrated.

Imagine slandering a team that’s won 9 of 10 when you’re team is playing Boonk gang and a 10 year G league vet

don't change the fact that #Windowsclosed

Not to mention a good 80% of ALA has BEEN talking crazy when their teams were getting Curbed stomped by Kobe for years, ALA didn't start while we were bad. So this notion that i'm not supposed to slander because my team is currently bad...

dudes talkin like a 9 game winning streak From the Rockets of all people is supposed to hush the critics... Just building my case for when they turn into Pumpkin's in the playoffs again.

tenor.gif

Draymond really be getting under peoples skin because most of the trash he talks has truth behind it. Paul Pierce really isn't loved like that and GS really doesn't need KD.
Can't wait for that Warriors Clippers match up, Draymond and Beverly. SMILE.

don't change the fact that #Windowsclosed

Not to mention a good 80% of ALA has BEEN talking crazy when their teams were getting Curbed stomped by Kobe for years, ALA didn't start while we were bad. So this notion that i'm not supposed to slander because my team is currently bad...

dudes talkin like a 9 game winning streak From the Rockets of all people is supposed to hush the critics... Just building my case for when they turn into Pumpkin's in the

Since you like living in the past

Lakers are def gonna be the most exciting team in the league... Lakers Fans, BAALA, Bron Stans, Bron Haters.... Bans will be handed everywhere

pgA0zr.gif

#throwoutthemvcrtapes
#stopwearingfubu

:lol: again clowning the Lakers ain't gonna stop your mans from doing the inevitable when it matters most, hence why the fanbase already hanging their hat on individual regular season stats & loading up all the "Lebron" championships :lol:

:lol: again clowning the Lakers ain't gonna stop your mans from doing the inevitable when it matters most, hence why the fanbase already hanging their hat on individual regular season stats & loading up all the "Lebron" championships :lol:

And clowning the Rockets ain’t going to make the Lakers great again either. Keep scrubbing those grainy vhs tapes for the good old days though

I would Rather watch Jerry West play against plumbers than watch Harden flop his way around the court and throw up prayers for 48 minutes :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom