**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real fan right here. :pimp:

He need to change his mindset and adjust his game in the playoffs. It hasn't worked.

At this point I think it’s an MDA thing instead of the Harden thing. He was 8/11 on midrange/layups and 2/12 from 3, yet I would bet $$$ MDA would tell him to cut down on midrange and shoot 5-10 more 3s

At this point I think it’s an MDA thing instead of the Harden thing. He was 8/11 on midrange/layups and 2/12 from 3, yet I would bet $$$ MDA would tell him to cut down on midrange and shoot 5-10 more 3s

MDA's coaching is funny but it's a players league. He's shot 28-30% from 3 the last 2 years on 10 attempts in the playoffs. That's on him.

That's Dantoni & Morey's influence. I don't know about Morey but i know first hand that Dantoni has a huge ego & his biggest issue as a coach has been his inability to switch gameplans, chances are Harden is gonna be encouraged to go the three or layup strategy come playoff time.

I can guarantee harden is not gonna switch up his style, and I've actually noticed him going to the midrange and post more often than before. But the lil bit that he's improved in those areas is dwarfed by how many 3s he takes now. His game is completely reliant on those stepback 3s falling. And we should all know how that's gonna end

B Sox B Sox ....no “sohi sample” for Luka last 5 games :nerd:

37/27/55 splits :nerd:
5FE4CFA4-D8BA-452B-B951-5D91BFFB4A69.gif

I can guarantee harden is not gonna switch up his style, and I've actually noticed him going to the midrange and post more often than before. But the lil bit that he's improved in those areas is dwarfed by how many 3s he takes now. His game is completely reliant on those stepback 3s falling. And we should all know how that's gonna end

And these kinda tweets is why he'll continue to shoot awful in the playoffs :lol: ...

Not golden state. Not Houston. Those teams run the score up to quick, too easily. And Bron doesn't play d. And Jimmy is good...but he ain't transcendent good.

Agree. Would be just another good team in the West. By no means a lock for the Finals or WCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom