**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being 80 years old and posting on a forum about collecting cheap pieces of leather and glue called Nike sneakers.
Have you ever visited Style Forum? Instead of Nike, they talk about Alden shoes. Quite a few of their membership is sixty plus.

There were actually reports that Kawhi was the one who reached out to LeBron about playing together. The day LeBron signed there were reports that Kawhi still wanted to play with the Lakers and LeBron. But pretty much that next day and ever since, everything is pointing to the clippers

I just couldn’t imagine caring about fashion at 60.
There are some sharp dudes walking around in the major cities in their seventies, even eighties. My Grandfather, 82, who actually played with Wilt, stays sharp. He won't go out of the house without being clean. Julius Erving is another one. Always pulled together. I admire that, and feel that you should always take care of yourself from top to bottom.

There are some sharp dudes walking around in the major cities in their seventies, even eighties. My Grandfather, 82, who actually played with Wilt, stays sharp. He won't go out of the house without being clean. Julius Erving is another one. Always pulled together. I admire that, and feel that you should always take care of yourself from top to bottom.
Clyde stays in something extravagant but sharp. I can’t even hate about keeping yourself sharp as you get older.

Man I hooped against this dude with black ice one time. Fool walked into the gym looking like a bowling ball. Went for a block and smacked his head by accident, had my arm all smudged up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom