**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of curioisity for those saying cats dont wanna come to LAL bc of Lebron.

whats the possibility that cats dont wanna come to LAL bc theyve been a POS franchise for over 10 years?

with all due respect.

It’s a strong possibility, but I think Bron’s peers (superstars) just don’t want to deal with all the drama that comes from his camp.

It’s a strong possibility, but I think Bron’s peers (superstars) just don’t want to deal with all the drama that comes from his camp.
then why are people claiming that he is always in cahoots w his peers for them to come play w him aka tampering?

then why are people claiming that he is always in cahoots w his peers for them to come play w him aka tampering?

Maybe cause there was a guy that threatened self mutilation to get away from him before. Or that guys were gung ho about joining the Lakers prior to him coming and there have been multiple reports about other top tier guys NOT wanting to play with him. A quick Google search will tell you all you need to know.

How does everything about the Lakers leak :lol:

From the article:

The emails are among tens of thousands of documents produced during discovery in MSG’s lawsuit against Inglewood in L.A. County Superior Court over the potential Clippers arena. MSG claims Inglewood Mayor James T. Butts Jr. tricked the company into terminating its lease to use city-owned land for parking in order to clear the way for the arena. The mayor denies the allegation.

He actively recruits players, it’s just all of the stars keep turning him down

Also to go back to the “in the zone” convo from yesterday, Zion is what being in the zone looks like. :nthat:

D1qmhkJU4AAFQd1
Guess I’m one of the few who finds this to be wild corny from a player who is a solid 8th man at best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom