**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These refs seriously overblow these things, look at Embiid now just laughing and talking to the other teammates.

This is why we need to stop the automatic ejection for a shove and some HOLD ME BACK antics.

Mitchell is pretty harshly judged in here but until he gets another competent offensive creator/scorer I'll reserve judgement. Sure he could be more efficient but yeah, his best offensive help is a non shooting rim runner and Rubio/Crowder. People choose to ignore that though

How is it that every Sixers game there's always complaints about officiating? :lol:

Philly has a 24-8 advantage in FT attempts and you'd think it was the other way around.
Because we have to get mugged for the call. Meanwhile we breathe on y’all and it’s a foul

Is that is or is that Lakers fans, especially on here, are bizarrely non-objective when it comes to the Clippers? They’re no threat to the Lakers dominance in LA, yet you all hate them just because they exist and dare to play in the same city. Refuse to see when they actually have good players, management and coaching. Similar to how you weirdos can’t give the Pop era Spurs credit for anything.

Oh, right, and now just making the playoffs doesn’t mean anything. Same routine for the last 6 years. Lakers fans care about making about making the playoffs until it’s clear the team won’t, then it’s back to the “only Ringzzzz matter” routine.

So this isn’t about “little brother syndrome”, this is about you all being fairly called out because your Laker myopia caused you to be completely wrong about how the season would play out for the two teams.

Laker fans throw shots at the Clippers because they have tried to start a "rivalry" for years... it has never been that & yet A lot of clipper fans still have a disdain for the Lakers.

Secondly Laker fans saying that Phil Jackson is a better coach & that The Lakers are a better team does not = not giving credit :lol:.

Lastly, yes i was wrong i thought The Lakers would make the playoffs instead of the Clippers, doesn't change the fact that while it would have been nice for the young guys.... the majority of Laker fans aren't excited about just making the playoffs, that isn't the aim. If other fanbases are then great, we're not.

Mitchell is pretty harshly judged in here but until he gets another competent offensive creator/scorer I'll reserve judgement. Sure he could be more efficient but yeah, his best offensive help is a non shooting rim runner and Rubio/Crowder. People choose to ignore that though

SOON.

kyle-kuzma-donovan-mitchell.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom