**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clint capella has been getting abused all night defensively. In the post and on the perimeter

8BD388A3-94D7-42C0-BFAD-2F1CDE0CE1ED.png

Still undefeated with Klaus :pimp:

I believe in Philly. As long as they run Jimmy out the pnr at the end and he doesn't go hero ball. Embiid post ups and Jimmy the main ball handler out the pnr and Philly becomes a matchup nightmare for everyone. Simmons can't shoot, but just have him hover around the basket after Redickkk, Tobias or Jimmy shoot.

There's really no drop off from Lowry to Van Vleet.

I’m not trying to be a **** here, but Nick Collison has to be the worst player in NBA history to have his number retired...even including the Celtics...

Dogs and kids, too expensive

I don’t have children but if there isn’t some type of tuition reform, Ivy League undergraduate and almost all post-grad degrees from a top school (MBA, JD, MS, etc) tuitions are gonna be CRAZY. I could see either approaching $100K, particularly the latter.

Loll my ex shorty a dog walker hahah. She gettin bags for it. People weird af.

To be clear - who are you saying is weird? The walkers or the people getting the walks? My girl works an hour away and I’m usually on travel. If we know it’s gonna get crazy with travel we’ll drop it off at one of our parent’s cribs but for a day-to-day basis, if we’re both working and gonna be home at night, it makes sense. I’m not leaving her alone for at least ten hours and having to drop a couple more $K on new carpets or having spots in my hardwood floor I’m looking at a new whip and I’d rather get upgrades than carpets and staining treatments :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom