**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with that at all. You don't think former players have biases or an axe to grind with certain players though?

There's never going to be a perfect way to do it.

Silver is a diplomatic guy. He should get the ball rolling on creating something resembling an impartial group of outsiders that can somehow prove they know/understand the game well enough to accurately determine who is deserving of the awards in question.

I don’t have children but if there isn’t some type of tuition reform, Ivy League undergraduate and almost all post-grad degrees from a top school (MBA, JD, MS, etc) tuitions are gonna be CRAZY. I could see either approaching $100K, particularly the latter.

To be clear - who are you saying is weird? The walkers or the people getting the walks? My girl works an hour away and I’m usually on travel. If we know it’s gonna get crazy with travel we’ll drop it off at one of our parent’s cribs but for a day-to-day basis, if we’re both working and gonna be home at night, it makes sense. I’m not leaving her alone for at least ten hours and having to drop a couple more $K on new carpets or having spots in my hardwood floor I’m looking at a new whip and I’d rather get upgrades than carpets and staining treatments :lol:

So, on point 1, my son probably isn’t even going to go to college, but he’s still expensive. LOL. (He’s got ADHD/Asberger’s and struggles a lot with school, but has a natural apptitude for electrical work. Already got an electrician who wants him as an apprentice. Trades are undervalued. /rant)

On point 2, not just anyone can be a dog walker. Dogs have individual personalities, needs, etc. Finding a good dog walker is not that different from finding a good babysitter.

2uh0m6s.jpg

smart lookin like a gazelle the microsecond before a lion take its neck lol

Celtics aren't even as good as their record tbh. They've been comfortably in 5th for months only because the rest of the east is really that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom