**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls don’t retire Dwyane

**** em

6R5AtL.gif

Man we had a conversation about MIP sometime before ASB and I was on Pascal and Bam, I forget who else was in that convo(don't think it was DLO) but I've been searching this thread for an hour.......no luck..

I would have found it super quick on the old layout but I never can find "searches" I'm looking for on this format:smh::smh:

Even late in the season with no shot at the playoffs, Memphis knows how to waste people’s time. That team really chaps my ***.

It is completely ridiculous that for what seems like forever Thunder have not been able to add shooting around Westbrook. He has played the majority of his career with a guard next to him that is a streaky shooter at best (Lets not talk about Thabo & Roberson)

It is completely ridiculous that for what seems like forever Thunder have not been able to add shooting around Westbrook. He has played the majority of his career with a guard next to him that is a streaky shooter at best (Lets not talk about Thabo & Roberson)

Or it could start with Russ only shooting over 30% from 3 once over the last 5 seasons too.

But I do agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom