**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dantoni Played 46 minutes against the Grizz tonight & i'm Sure Dantoni will continue to run his minutes up

for the last 15 Games Harden has been averaging 41% from the floor & 29% from three... You would think they would want to preserve some energy but pringles knows no other way

EC344CD9-43E4-4F67-86BD-A05F224CA4ED.jpeg

I'm talking to you, who elses?

Bruh I been trying to dead this for a minute by saying dumb **** but you keep talking. This all started when I said something dumb but you took it serious and blew it out of proportion. Unbuckle your panties and get over it

Only team I see beating the Celtics in the East are Toronto.

76ers are overrated.
Bucks are still a knockdown shooter away.

Bruh I been trying to dead this for a minute by saying dumb **** but you keep talking. This all started when I said something dumb but you took it serious and blew it out of proportion. Unbuckle your panties and get over it
ALL your posts are dumb but that's not why it started, or it would start every day fool.
Today just had to be some dumb **** that you said to me, then I told you how dumb you were and.....

You got the panties wads I guess because your feelings got hurt and you've had wads since, which is why this isn't deaded.
Everytime I pop back in you've **** again,
Then you pulled the race card.
I hit a nerve on your FICO and now you want to drop it, move on then, if you're moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom