**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tim-duncan9.jpg

*Turning on Bitter Laker fan*

Part of me hope OKC misses the playoffs so I can cry and laugh at him staying in OKC :lol:

Literally nobody gives af about Tim Duncan. He doesn't motivate anybody in the league or before it. Tim ain't ****. His memory will fade in no time. Tim Duncan Mentality finna have you in some Walmart denim, sized NT, tryna bag biddies at waffle house.
BckvvXS.jpg

Man i remember when Utah was #10 ans OKC was #2 somekne posted their remaining schedules and said Jazz would finish ahead of OKC...it really is happening :lol:

Despite the sour relationship between Kawhi and San Antonio, I'd pick Kawhi all day, even over MVP PG.

What he lacks on offensive craftiness, is made up by offensive efficiency - not numbers, things like his footwork, etc..

I love Timmy's nonchalant demeanour, just goes about his life like a normal dude.

You can debate about career achievements, stats etc. but its his attitude on/off the court that I identify with.

Tim Duncan may be a dull and bland basketball player/personality, but there’s no debate he’s one of the greatest PF of all time. I know he comes off boring and even corny, but nobody can name five players that played the 4-position better than he did with SA.

Dwayne Wade is SPECIAL.

Y’all better stall Tim Duncan out! GOAT.

KG did all that yelling and got 1 ring!

Timmy is the GOAT

Duncan def ain’t THE GOAT. But he’s arguably better than Kobe. Only people who disagree are Kobe groupies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom