**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
InfantileBetterFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

Man i remember when Utah was #10 ans OKC was #2 somekne posted their remaining schedules and said Jazz would finish ahead of OKC...it really is happening :lol:
They had opposite schedules. Utah had by far the most difficult schedule to start the season and okc had one of the easier ones

It won’t happen but I’ve been really hoping somehow Denver could get the 1 seed

Utah could then play Portland and Denver in the first two rounds

tim duncan was a boring player to watch but he is one of the best... tim and kobe are the best players after jordan but id give the edge to tim... thats why i laugh when people say lebron is better than kobe which you can argue... but its not like hes under mj for the goat... lebron not even better than tim

Guess people gonna ignore PG’s shoulders been jacked up...
Right .... been messed up even before this season
I think he should just sit out beginning of next season and get the rotator cuff fixed if that’s what the issue is

OKC seems tobe the only small market team that gets a lot of hate, interestingly enough there the only ones who ain't always *****ing and whining about other teams in bigger markets and how "unfair" it is.

Maybe it’s because they re-signed their home grown guy and was able to practically steal a guy that a big market team wanted, AND keep him :lol:??

Keep hating on butler. Please NT

Dude has been nothing but legendary for us since we got him.

:lol: Honeymoon phase.

I'm perfectly fine with how it ended in Minnesota, so for your sake, hopefully it works out with the Sixers. It helps that they're winning, so good luck with it, but don't play yourself. One time is an accident, twice is a trend...we'll see where this goes...

let's be serious, Timmy D should have had 5 FMVPs, not 3 :smh:

He absolutely should. But that’s where team basketball doesn’t reward Tim and his impact. Especially on series that were such blowouts...he didn’t have to pad his stats.

I can 100% say without a doubt.....I've never read that statement before in my life.

It’s Krazy, but it’s true.

Tim was the best player on 5 championship teams. Never missed the playoffs or won less than 50 games (outside the lockout year). 5-1 in the finals. Resume is undoubtedly elite.

0CE5A122-65EE-450B-A33E-06CD9D1520C9.jpeg
3DB89243-CB2F-420E-A595-662B6DDAF81C.jpeg

He absolutely should. But that’s where team basketball doesn’t reward Tim and his impact. Especially on series that were such blowouts...he didn’t have to pad his stats.

It’s Krazy, but it’s true.

Tim was the best player on 5 championship teams. Never missed the playoffs or won less than 50 games (outside the lockout year). 5-1 in the finals. Resume is undoubtedly elite.

0CE5A122-65EE-450B-A33E-06CD9D1520C9.jpeg
3DB89243-CB2F-420E-A595-662B6DDAF81C.jpeg

The facts and numbers are there to support it....there is definitely guard/perimeter player bias when it comes to GOAT discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom