**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo if we give him those 40 games he could have played his first season, he still only played about 200 out of a possible 328 games:rofl:

Then give him the other games in his second season and the others where the team just wouldn’t let him play on back to backs.

None of this even matters though. No point in bringing this up again. It was a conversation a couple years ago, not now.

I’m no kobe groupie, but kobe is/was more influential to the game of basketball than Duncan ever was.

And to be honest Duncan wouldn’t have that much success if wasn’t under GOAT Coach Greg Popovich.

#fightme

Duncan was projected #1 pick TWO years in a row, 96 and 97. The man was beast in colllege. Duncan made Pop, what the heck are you talking about!

This whole Beal making all nba and being super max eligible is fascinating. Wall and Beal being super maxed :sick:

I currently am in agreement with Zach Lowe in that my last all nba guard spot is between Beal and kemba and that my choice is Beal

As much as we all poo on Westbrook, I also have him as all nba

Yup, Duncan is my favorite player! Ray Allen 2nd
Hugs bro, didn’t know you had “feelings” for Duncan like that
43239A91-DE4E-49E1-BBE3-5063BD0C7867.gif

i dont dislike okc just mad at them for getting rid of the big 3... they were too cheap to give harden an extension and then traded him... keeping him prally would have prevented KD from leaving...

:lol: Honeymoon phase.

I'm perfectly fine with how it ended in Minnesota, so for your sake, hopefully it works out with the Sixers. It helps that they're winning, so good luck with it, but don't play yourself. One time is an accident, twice is a trend...we'll see where this goes...

Honestly, I wouldn't even call it honeymoon phase, we were all skeptical about Butler when he came to Philly. We were cautiously optimistic, but he more than earned the respect and love of the fanbase. It even translates in his game being a glue guy for three and a half quarters, letting his teammates cook the taking over when he is needed most.

What you mean? Not sure who I am taking shots at?

If this is your only criticism of Embiid, then it's a weak one. Being injured for the first two years then dominating at such a short span, especially for a guy who only started playing at what? 17 years of age? Before this season, he played less than 200 organized games in his entire life (HS, College, NBA), what he's done so far is nothing short of amazing.

So yeah, if that's all you got going against him, I'm pretty happy about that.

i dont dislike okc just mad at them for getting rid of the big 3... they were too cheap to give harden an extension and then traded him... keeping him prally would have prevented KD from leaving...
I don't think Harden becomes the player he is now by staying in OKC. No room to grow.

Gotta love how this thread picks & chooses to rate players...

PG is averaging 28+ a game, has been the best perimeter defender in the league, has been extremely clutch most of the season......... he's not that good :lol: tho.

Having a bad game on a bum shoulder and now he's back to being black Gordon Hayward. :lol:

If this is your only criticism of Embiid, then it's a weak one. Being injured for the first two years then dominating at such a short span, especially for a guy who only started playing at what? 17 years of age? Before this season, he played less than 200 organized games in his entire life (HS, College, NBA), what he's done so far is nothing short of amazing.

So yeah, if that's all you got going against him, I'm pretty happy about that.
I wasn’t really trying to state a claim against him as a player just trying
to express that we might want to pump the breaks on putting him in the generational talent category.

Not sure why Cavs are winning few games as of late, long as we stay bottom 3, but looks like Sexton has been balling as of late and hopefully promise for the future, def not a pg tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom