**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher or lower ceiling than dame/cj?
Impossible to tell that now, but if Sexton can actually be a solid 20 PPG guy and Ja is really the goods, then similar I guess?

Assuming CLE can't get Zion, Ja would be their next best option, IMO, even if it makes them undersized in the backcourt.

Is Embiid DPOY this year?

There’s been nobody that’s really separated themselves. PG has been very good on defense but they don’t really give it to a wing player unless they’re EXTREMELY dominant not that end. And I don’t think they’d give it to Gobert two years in a row.

You can absolutely get away with playing 2 6’3” guys at the same time.

Let’s throw out undersized when Toronto and Boston regularly do it
Yeah and Portland would be fine if they had better wings surrounding Dame/CJ too. They just so happened to give out some really bad contracts that ended up screwing them.

Is Embiid DPOY this year?

There’s been nobody that’s really separated themselves. PG has been very good on defense but they don’t really give it to a wing player unless they’re EXTREMELY dominant not that end. And I don’t think they’d give it to Gobert two years in a row.
IMO yes but the narrative is going to go to Giannis, PG, Gobert and Turner

My 7'2" center intentionally switching out on Kyrie when the game on the line :nthat:

Bro ya'll have got to stop saying it's slander when someone doesn't agree with a ranking, dudes in here willingly saying Tim Duncan is a top 10 player of ALL TIME, but have a difference in opinion of where exactly he should be ranked.

dudes were saying Pop was the second best coach of ALL TIME, and still getting called a hater.

I’m not a fan of saying “you can’t win with ______”

You weren’t supposed to win with 2 small guards. Detroit did it.
You weren’t supposed to win without a transcendent big. The Bulls did.
You weren’t supposed to win with a jump shooting big, the Mavs did it.
You weren’t supposed to win without a superstar, Detroit did it.
You weren’t supposed to win with your PG being your best player, the warriors did it.
You weren’t supposed to win being a jump shooting team, the warriors did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom