**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts from 2018
and 2017
and 2016
and 2015
and 2014

7cba7465e171d0363bdd1252f9d6c576.gif

I'm not declaring that we'll be byke or talking like Durant coming here is a sure thing

I've seen you and others say this about free agents. It's the new go to move since we got the spin on lock :lol:. But yall will post about having them on your squad while in the same breath be like I'm not saying it's a guarantee. So is it hit em up or Kenny rogers greatest hits? Asking for a friend

Imagine following four teams and still not knowing the feeling of winning it all... and then being a Harden Fan and watching that plane crash yearly.

8Rcxcmy.gif

Delaying the inevitable. Then in 2039 when the Lakers win one it'll be "See!!! I told you so "

You was begging for a tank all season 7 willingly telling us how your team is in Purgatory..... the San Antonio MIDS

Mid Talent, Mid Shooting, Mid fanbase everything MID

I've seen you and others say this about free agents. It's the new go to move since we got the spin on lock :lol:. But yall will post about having them on your squad while in the same breath be like I'm not saying it's a guarantee. So is it hit em up or Kenny rogers greatest hits? Asking for a friend

It's a difference between this:
I'm just not getting my hopes up because there's really no valid reason to leave GSW for a team coming off a 15 win season. I know we haven't been the smartest team but I refuse to believe we traded Porzingis without knowing something about free agency. You don't trade a young star about to hit RFA for just a chance at two max players.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of when Durant was rumored to leave OKC for GSW. There were stories published all season about how GSW could make it happen but no one really believed he'd leave.

and this:
When deep down inside you know your squad just Fronting like contenders, your championship is the hope of a Lakers demise & individual season awards.. I've said it before, i'll say it again ya'll can't stop the inevitable. The losing now just makes the ALA tears that much sweeter when the whining goes into Overboard and we gotta hear how the league "cheats" for the Lakers.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of when Durant was rumored to leave OKC for GSW. There were stories published all season about how GSW could make it happen but no one really believed he'd leave.
giphy (4).gif

Dat reverse pivot tho :lol:. This is almost like teana. She didn't say it was Lance, but she said it was Lance. You're not saying you think there's a great chance goes to NY but ..ya know

Speaking of reverse pivots

Lebron is Reported to Come To L.A - nobody cares about L.A or the Lakers brand anymore, he's Lebron he'll get the same deals anywhere.
Lebron signs with LA - He only went their for business, he clearly going after the deals.

"Lebron is The Best Player In The League Hands Down All he does is make his teammates better, who wouldn't wanna play with him"
"Nah KD don't wanna play with Lebron, He's gonna leave his Dynasty to play with Kawhi, Gallo & Lou Williams"

giphy.gif

I ****in Hate Lebron man smfh

868D5991-CBEF-438E-A085-23FB22CD4E7F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom