**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of reverse pivots

868D5991-CBEF-438E-A085-23FB22CD4E7F.png

Ya'll really be on ya'll donald trump with this narrative :lol:, where is the reverse Pivot.. Despite how much i dislike Lebron doesn't change that a star player is more likely to team with him then ****in Danillo Gallinari

Only relieving part about bron coming here was watching ALA say he came here for the exact same reason they said he wouldn't & knowing that he would open the door for another star to possibly get here. dudes act like i haven't been consistently criticizing Lebron all season.

#Stopthelies..... i don't love that we signed a 33 Yr old Lebron, but then i realized that there's a team paying Rich Man's Ray Felton nearly 40M's per year and parading around as a "contender"

You know, during his time in the league, you never really saw anyone test Duncan, trying to fight him in any way. KG barked in his face, but nobody seemed to ever use that as a tactic against him. Either you balled hard, or you got served.

Also, what is all of this gay stuff about TD? Where did it come from?

The 5 - 8 seeds in the West have identical records with 10 games to go. Pretty crazy.

In the NBA's second blockbuster trade in less than a week, the Rockets acquired Paul from the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday in exchange for Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Sam Dekker, Montrezl Harrell, Darrun Hilliard, DeAndre Liggins, Kyle Wiltjer, a protected first-round pick next year and cash considerations. The Rockets acquired Hilliard from Detroit and Liggins from Dallas for cash considerations before adding them to the deal.

It really is underrated how bad of a trade this was. Cp3 has arguably the worst contract in the league. Everyone says the clippers are a superstar away from becoming the greatest team in NBA history. It's easy to reimagine a word where the rockets could have essentially built a team resembling this year's clippers+harden. Instead they will be lucky to reach the 2nd round and are severely limited in building around harden for the duration of Paul's contract. That's what you call a flop

It really is underrated how bad of a trade this was. Cp3 has arguably the worst contract in the league. Everyone says the clippers are a superstar away from becoming the greatest team in NBA history. It's easy to reimagine a word where the rockets could have essentially built a team resembling this year's clippers+harden. Instead they will be lucky to reach the 2nd round and are severely limited in building around harden for the duration of Paul's contract. That's what you call a flop
i never liked that CP took so much money. for sake of winning he should have taken less
but he was pres of the NBPA so i think if he did it would set bad precedent.

If the Lakers miss the playoffs again in 2020, y’all going to give lebron the same energy you give CP3’s contract?
is he still gonna put up 27/8/8?
:lol:

lebron already getting worse energy than the CP3 contract what you mean. have you seen the Bron hater thread?

Just dropping by to say F the Lakers!!! Y’all won’t win **** with LeBron! And Magic is a terrible GM. All you fans were poking out your little bird chest swearing y’all was playoff bound. More like lottery bound.

27/8/8 in the lottery? You can have that.

I don’t go in hater threads. Those places are toxic
CP3 contract getting bad energy but no one will get bad energy like Raymone :lol:

i went in there once just to GLANCE at what they was saying in there and dear lordt :sick:

What did the young fella do to get him so mad?

I don't know but apparently he's been riding him all year long

Aaron Henry, the athlete, the sum of his physical parts, sat in Tom Izzo’s office not too long ago and bared his soul. He didn’t know why he forgot how to make shots, why his game abandoned him. He didn’t know what was wrong, why he kept screwing up. What he really didn’t know, though, was why Izzo refused to let up — refused to stop criticizing him. It felt personal. Henry, raw and unflinching, asked: “When you say these things, what should my reaction be? What are you really saying when you say this?” A conversation followed. Real talk. Real answers. The Hall of Fame coach and the freshman had it out.

I just don't like the optic of it...and not due to race either. Just the idea of him being able to behave like that and it being ok because he has "authority" over the "student". Those are still grown men out there. If Izzo took the Cavs job back when it was offered....he wouldn't dare talk to Lebron...or the last man on the bench like that...and it's understood because he's dealing with men. I don't buy the so-called "tough love" approach somehow being ok when it's collegiate athletes involved. I've heard some wild **** that Mark Turgeon's said to dudes that would get him mopped in any other setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom