**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but apparently he's been riding him all year long

I just don't like the optic of it...and not due to race either. Just the idea of him being able to behave like that and it being ok because he has "authority" over the "student". Those are still grown men out there. If Izzo took the Cavs job back when it was offered....he wouldn't dare talk to Lebron...or the last man on the bench like that...and it's understood because he's dealing with men. I don't buy the so-called "tough love" approach somehow being ok when it's collegiate athletes involved. I've heard some wild **** that Mark Turgeon's said to dudes that would get him mopped in any other setting.

One of the little homies said his former big 12 coach told one of his teammates to stop being a wussy with a P. Said his teammate told the coach he had one more time and they were going to see who was the wussy with a P

Dwade son tho..

wade_son1.png

Mans getting put on the summer jam screen this morning
7wpr5ddkhm511.png

When Lebron gonna drop his Napa Valley Wine tho?

CP3 contract getting bad energy but no one will get bad energy like Raymone :lol:

i went in there once just to GLANCE at what they was saying in there and dear lordt :sick:

I hope I never reach that point in life where I have that much hate in my heart for one single individual who I have never personally met....Gotta be bad for your blood pressure, probably your colon too. With that being said, the thread is still kind of funny not gunna lie their creativity for thinking of nicknames for Bron is kind of impressive.

Can't be treated like a slave if you're getting free tuition

$$$ they generate for the school on the court > money it cost's the school to throw them in a few gen ed classes that already have around 200+ kids, eat food from a dining hall that throws out food at the end of the day ANYWAYS, and sleep in small dorm rooms with twin beds.

What did the young fella do to get him so mad?
Something about he didn’t get back on D fast enough when it’s a close game

Yeah I get it it’s upsetting as a coach but pull him and put someone else in or keep with him. There’s no need for all the pointing fingers in his face and posturing like you gonna put hands on him.

Something about he didn’t get back on D fast enough when it’s a close game

Yeah I get it it’s upsetting as a coach but pull him and put someone else in or keep with him. There’s no need for all the pointing fingers in his face and posturing like you gonna put hands on him.

Like why do you have to try and demean and embarrass him like that. It's a ******* game. You shouldn't even be talking to your own kids like that let alone someone else's. And something tells me he doesn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom