**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is underrated how bad of a trade this was. Cp3 has arguably the worst contract in the league. Everyone says the clippers are a superstar away from becoming the greatest team in NBA history. It's easy to reimagine a word where the rockets could have essentially built a team resembling this year's clippers+harden. Instead they will be lucky to reach the 2nd round and are severely limited in building around harden for the duration of Paul's contract. That's what you call a flop

Lebron and Wall have the worst contracts in the league. “But the Lakers were 4th in the West before injuries” and 4th-10th weren’t separated by much. Rockets don’t get as far as they did last year without Paul.

These super deep brothas gotta realize homosexuality been around for eons.

Let little man cook. A punch in the chest isn’t going to change him.
So where did all of this Tim Duncan is gay stuff come from? Hotep's as well?I read that right here.

Isn’t that the same kid that asked izzo why he’s always picking on him and they supposedly worked things out? Good talk, Izzo

I said this on another thread. Shaq is a part of the amerikkkan system. The whole vegas style playing the daddy game is why he cannot speak out against trump, and why he cannot turn down offers to make a company with a checkered past look good. He has too much dirt, which makes him the safe bet to protect white business interests. Papa John's did not ask Colin Kaepernick to get on board, they got Shaq. However, Shaq would not have had this opportunity, if it were not for Kaep.

I said this on another thread. Shaq is a part of the amerikkkan system. The whole vegas style playing the daddy game is why he cannot speak out against trump, and why he cannot turn down offers to make a company with a checkered past look good. He has too much dirt, which makes him the safe bet to protect white business interests. Papa John's did not ask Colin Kaepernick to get on board, they got Shaq. However, Shaq would not have had this opportunity, if it were not for Kaep.
Shaq reminds me of Terry Crews
TD gay rumors came from him and Antonio Daniels getting tongue rings at the same time and probably some other stuff.

Personally I don’t care. Men be gay. Men been gay. Men are going to be gay.
i think his ex wife also said he was gay

I heard the gay rumors when his wife cheated on him with her fitness trainer and she claimed she did it because Tim is gay. something like that

Dwade son tho..

wade_son1.png

what's the problem? that he's gay or you can't accept some people are the way they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom