**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll damn near take anyone’s money and I’m not even mad him. Actually makes me smile when he pops up in commercials for random **** like car insurance, Icy Hot and Carnival Cruises...:lol:

he's one of those marketing guys who can't miss
A1 branding

I thought thr rumor was that Duncan was the one ******* his trainer? Or was the trainer ******* both of them like the dude on Abducted in Plain Sight?

Lebron and Wall have the worst contracts in the league. “But the Lakers were 4th in the West before injuries” and 4th-10th weren’t separated by much. Rockets don’t get as far as they did last year without Paul.

They didn't get to the west finals in '15?

How is LeBron’s contract worse than Russ’s or even Capela’s? lmfao it’s far from the worst in the league. Rockets fans in here became mad corny this year.

Shaq reminds me of Terry Crews

i think his ex wife also said he was gay
Terry Crews speaks to a different masculine archetype. Shaq has that military man daddy thing going, the white western man archetype. Crews does not seem genuine though, but Shaq is genuine in his behaviors, doesn't make any excuses for it.

RE: Tim Duncan, it seems that nothing said about him matters, to him. So non effected, disconnected. Good for him.

Terry Crews speaks to a different masculine archetype. Shaq has that military man daddy thing going, the white western man archetype. Crews does not seem genuine though, but Shaq is genuine in his behaviors, doesn't make any excuses for it.

RE: Tim Duncan, it seems that nothing said about him matters, to him. So non effected, disconnected. Good for him.
Shaq is a cop. He’s an Uncle Tom. I always thought Kobe was a Tom, but it seems like Kobe is more woke than Shaq, although Kobe was on the blame Mike Brown foolishness.

From this (before lebron signed):

47C59457-C1AD-4E13-985B-89F899704768.jpeg

8DE28656-644C-4AF2-B7A6-A22ED4C0D514.jpeg

To this (after bron signed):

So do star players wanna play with him or not?

It's only the 40th time i had to explain it in here to the same 2-3 people who keep screencapping the same damn thing over & over & over again. Lebron clearly does things & has a cloud around him that will surely push some FA's away, everyone doesn't want to play in that shadow. However that doesn't ACCOUNT FOR EVERY star player. Especially after the embarrasing season ya'll GOAT has had.

Media would be hard pressed to claim Bron was Carrying any other star if they come here, considering he couldn't carry himself to the playoffs.

With that said if the choice is Between Lebron James & the three headed monster of the rooster/Montrez/Lou eill vs Lebron... unless you absolutely despise the noise bron creates (which some will).... your gonna choose to play with Bron in terms of who is gonna get you closer to winning on a big stage.

Reactions: HIM
Shaq is a cop. He’s an Uncle Tom. I always thought Kobe was a Tom, but it seems like Kobe is more woke than Shaq, although Kobe was on the blame Mike Brown foolishness.
Shaq bought into the amerikkkan business man archetype. I will say this about him, he is not afraid of being hood, a Black man. It is the type of stereotype that he chooses to be it seems. He cannot publicly say anything wrong about trump nor white america, because the dirt will rise. Kobe learned how not to speak because of that, teling Shaq's business. Kobe played the OJ Simpson game. Say nothing about being black, work hard, live and be thankful like an immigrant. His position endeared him to fans that didn't want to hear anything about the Black experience in America. Kobe didn't say anything about being Black until after he retired, and he then didn't even state anything then. He simply said that he would kneel at the anthem, which was bull. His position worked for Jordan, but a new archetype is being presented by Wade, LeBron and a few others.

Once you bend to fit into the white corporate structure, there are compromises made. I like what LeBron is doing. He does not want to owe anyone.

Shaq bought into the amerikkkan business man archetype. I will say this about him, he is not afraid of being hood, a Black man. It is the type of stereotype that he chooses to be it seems. He cannot publicly say anything wrong about trump nor white america, because the dirt will rise. Kobe learned how not to speak because of that, teling Shaq's business. Kobe played the OJ Simpson game. Say nothing about being black, work hard, live and be thankful like an immigrant. His position endeared him to fans that didn't want to hear anything about the Black experience in America. Kobe didn't say anything about being Black until after he retired, and he then didn't even state anything then. He simply said that he would kneel at the anthem, which was bull. His position worked for Jordan, but a new archetype is being presented by Wade, LeBron and a few others.

Once you bend to fit into the white corporate structure, there are compromises made. I like what LeBron is doing. He does not want to owe anyone.
This is one of the reasons why I don’t get the Lebron hate, even though I don’t like him. Dude is woke as a player unlike Kobe etc.

I heard the gay rumors when his wife cheated on him with her fitness trainer and she claimed she did it because Tim is gay. something like that

Correct.

His ex-wife put it out there. She blamed the divorce on his "friend/trainer" who'd always travel with the team...and with their family on vacations.

This is one of the reasons why I don’t get the Lebron hate, even though I don’t like him. Dude is woke as a player unlike Kobe etc.
Well, you gotta look at who is hating on him, and then why. Black empowerment is a scary proposition for those who do not wish for something like that to happen. They want you to owe amerikkka in some way. For an athlete like LeBron to be free to think for himself, not owing anyone anything, he won't be controlled. People had fits because he leaves teams, doing what he wants. He owns himself, chooses for himself. That is power, power only reserved for those who play the game the way that they want you to play. That is why he could call out Trump, calling him a bum. There is no fear there. Shaq cannot afford to do that.

Reactions: JPS
Well, you gotta look at who is hating on him, and then why. Black empowerment is a scary proposition for those who do not wish for something like that to happen. They want you to owe amerikkka in some way. For an athlete like LeBron to be free to think for himself, not owing anyone anything, he won't be controlled. People had fits because he leaves teams, doing what he wants. He owns himself, chooses for himself. That is power, power only reserved for those who play the game the way that they want you to play. That is why he could call out Trump, calling him a bum. There is no fear there. Shaq cannot afford to do that.
Nah man. There are lots of black people on here who HATE lebron and I have been on other “black” forums and one constant is that there is constant hate from the black community towards lebron for some reason.

Nah man. There are lots of black people on here who HATE lebron and I have been on other “black” forums and one constant is that there is constant hate from the black community towards lebron for some reason.
They hate him because they’re most likely sunken place scaredy cats in their real lives. Prob tap dance and snitch on other black folk at work to impress their bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom